Windows 10: Vietnamese language pack is not applicable W11 22631.3447

Discus and support Vietnamese language pack is not applicable W11 22631.3447 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed using Windows 11 Build 22631.3447 Clean install, no upgrades, no updates from old versions.I set the language to change from English US to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hưng Chíp, Apr 30, 2024.

1. Vietnamese language pack is not applicable W11 22631.3447

I installed using Windows 11 Build 22631.3447 Clean install, no upgrades, no updates from old versions.I set the language to change from English US to Vietnamese, as shown below:But strangely, some areas and many places still display English Especially in SettingsSome areas already display Vietnamese language.This never happened when I had an older version of Windows 11, through many Windows updates it always displays the correct Vietnamese language, sorry I can't remember exactly which version it is because I recently reinstalled my Windows 11.It is possible that the current Vietnamese

:)

Hưng Chíp, Apr 30, 2024
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Vietnamese language unicode problem

Hello Jeremy,

From the description of the issue, the reason why is giving a different output is because there are files that's missing or corrupted. To resolve this issue, we suggest that you re-download and reinstall the Vietnamese language pack to your computer. Here's
    the article where you can download it:
    Language packs

Let us know if the resolution provided works.

Paolo Mag, Apr 30, 2024
  3. Arif AJ Win User
    Vietnamese type

Greetings, LÊ! My name is Arif, and I will assist you today.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty installing your preferred Vietnamese keyboard on your Dell laptop. Here's a step-by-step guide:

1. Check if VNI keyboard is already installed:

- Click Start, go to Settings.

- Select Time & Language > Choose Language.

- Under Preferred languages, click Vietnamese.

- Verify if VNI keyboard is listed under Keyboards. If not, proceed to the next steps.

2. Download and Install UniKey:

UniKey Download

- Visit the UniKey download page.

- Download the latest UniKey version for Windows.

- Install UniKey on your computer.

3. Add VNI keyboard:

- Click Start, go to Settings.

- Select Time & Language.

- Choose Language.

- Under Preferred languages, click Vietnamese > Click Options.

- Add a keyboard by selecting UniKey VNI from the list.

Warm Regards,

Arif

Arif AJ, Apr 30, 2024
  4. Vietnamese language pack is not applicable W11 22631.3447

Problems with Vietnamese language pack for Windows Insider Build

When I heard of the new Vietnamese Telex input feature in the latest Windows Insider Build, I installed it right away to my computer. However, the "Add a keyboard" button didn't show the Vietnamese Telex keyboard as the blog
    article
    said.

So I clean-booted, then I tried removing and reinstalling the language pack, the keyboard still didn't show. I tried downloading "Basic typing" but what I got was only the message "Sorry, we're having trouble getting this optional feature installed. You
    can try again later. Error code: 0x800F0950".

Build information:

• Version code: 18272.rs_prerelease.181026-1425
    • Build time (from version code): 14h25 | 26/10/2018
    • Expires 15/12/2018.

Lê Duy Quang, Apr 30, 2024
Thema:

Vietnamese language pack is not applicable W11 22631.3447

1. Vietnamese language pack is not applicable W11 22631.3447 - Similar Threads - Vietnamese language pack

2. Vietnamese language pack is not applicable W11 22631.3447

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vietnamese language pack is not applicable W11 22631.3447: I installed using Windows 11 Build 22631.3447 Clean install, no upgrades, no updates from old versions.I set the language to change from English US to Vietnamese, as shown below:But strangely, some areas and many places still display English Especially in SettingsSome areas...
  3. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  4. Language Packs

Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  5. language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack: I have windows 10. May I install a language pack on my surface pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack/945ee503-78f7-4163-974e-c7e10998bd74
  6. Language pack

Language pack: I have the Polish language pack installed and set Polish as default proofreading language, but each time I want to wrote an e-mail I receive the message that text in Polish is not checked and that I can install the language pack. The proofreading tools work fine on all office...
  7. Language packs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language packs.: So few days ago my pc started automatic repair loop and i tried a lot of things but it didn't work so i took it to the shop and they fixed it and installed windows but problem is that as i speak croatian they put croatian pack but i want english pack and i just want croatian...
  8. Language packs.

Language packs.: Hello, so as I had problems with my pc i posted question on answers.microsoft and i got help but nothing worked so i took it to the shop. They fixed it but now I have question. As Croatian is language that I speak I more like that things on my devices phone,pc,etc. are on...
  9. Window10 vietnamese language pack install error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window10 vietnamese language pack install error: Hi, I'm using the software "Window 10 enterprise" and recently I tried to install the Vietnamese language package but my window program failed again and again(error code is 0x800F0950). And now every day morning, when I start my computer, that installation work automatically...
  10. Problems with Vietnamese language pack for Windows Insider Build

Problems with Vietnamese language pack for Windows Insider Build: When I heard of the new Vietnamese Telex input feature in the latest Windows Insider Build, I installed it right away to my computer. However, the "Add a keyboard" button didn't show the Vietnamese Telex keyboard as the blog article said. So I clean-botted, then I tried...