Windows 10: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on laptop

Discus and support VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I bought an ROG G713PI laptop around 6 months ago and everything was fine up until around a month ago when I am consistently getting this BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HotMicrowave, Sep 16, 2024 at 9:17 AM.

1. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on laptop

Hello,I bought an ROG G713PI laptop around 6 months ago and everything was fine up until around a month ago when I am consistently getting this BSOD message : VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERRORI tried installing new drivers as it was mentioned in some threads, but it didn't work.I understand that the other option might be that I will have to do a clean reinstallation of Windows, but I would like to avoid that if possible.Are there any other possible solutions to this?Thank you very much in advance!

:)

HotMicrowave, Sep 16, 2024 at 9:17 AM
  2. n-ster Win User
  3. Stop code: Video_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR restarting computer

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on laptop 69ec04ce-1ca0-4bf7-8898-690548266d4e.jpg

I have a coworker who keeps getting this message and her laptop restarts at seemingly random times. I followed all the steps from www.windows.com/stopcode yet it continues to restart randomly. It is an MSI laptop running Windows 10. I noticed (as in the
    image above) that the Stop code is for Video_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR so I both updated the drivers and rolled back video drivers after updating them did not stop this issue. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

David Tveraas, Sep 16, 2024 at 9:25 AM
  4. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on laptop

Video_DXGKRNL_Fatal_Error

Can anyone help me
    i just installed a game ( Genshin impact) on my laptop acer aspire 7 running on windows 11
    when i open the game the BSOD show and a error code of video_dxgkrnl_Fatal_error

Matthew Mizar Guillermo, Sep 16, 2024 at 9:25 AM
Thema:

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on laptop

1. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on laptop - Similar Threads - VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR laptop

2. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR on laptop: Hello,I bought an ROG G713PI laptop around 6 months ago and everything was fine up until around a month ago when I am consistently getting this BSOD message : VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERRORI tried installing new drivers as it was mentioned in some threads, but it didn't work.I...
  3. BSOD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR whenever i try to play any games on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR whenever i try to play any games on my laptop: My HP Gaming Laptop keeps crashing with a blue screen saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" when I play games while plugged in. But it works fine on battery!Maybe it's something with the power settings or the graphics stuff messing up?Here's my laptop info:HP Pavilion Gaming...
  4. BSOD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR whenever i try to play any games on my laptop

BSOD with error code VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR whenever i try to play any games on my laptop: My HP Gaming Laptop keeps crashing with a blue screen saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" when I play games while plugged in. But it works fine on battery!Maybe it's something with the power settings or the graphics stuff messing up?Here's my laptop info:HP Pavilion Gaming...
  5. Need help in finding a solution for VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR that causes my laptop to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help in finding a solution for VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR that causes my laptop to...: Hi,Issue: The laptop restarts randomly due to VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR while playing games.Description: Restart usually occurs when I am using Edge/Chrome while playing a video game. It doesn't show any error or something; it just restarts.I have added my system info and...
  6. Need help in finding a solution for VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR that causes my laptop to...

Need help in finding a solution for VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR that causes my laptop to...: Hi,Issue: The laptop restarts randomly due to VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR while playing games.Description: Restart usually occurs when I am using Edge/Chrome while playing a video game. It doesn't show any error or something; it just restarts.I have added my system info and...
  7. Laptop blue screens when playing newer games: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop blue screens when playing newer games: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-58 that has been experiencing this issue for almost a year now. I have an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 Laptop GPU, 12th Gen Intel i7-12650H, running Windows 11. This seems to happen whenever I play newer games, I've tried to find a solution on Google...
  8. Laptop blue screens when playing newer games: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Laptop blue screens when playing newer games: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-58 that has been experiencing this issue for almost a year now. I have an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 Laptop GPU, 12th Gen Intel i7-12650H, running Windows 11. This seems to happen whenever I play newer games, I've tried to find a solution on Google...
  9. Consistent Blue Screen of Deaths in my laptop: "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent Blue Screen of Deaths in my laptop: "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error": So for the past 2 days my HP Omen 15 2021 ver. has been getting BSOD'ed with the error code "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error" for windows 10. It just started doing this randomly and has been consistent for a while now. It sometimes doesn't detect the Nvidia DGPU too, but it...
  10. Consistent Blue Screen of Deaths in my laptop: "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error"

Consistent Blue Screen of Deaths in my laptop: "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error": So for the past 2 days my HP Omen 15 2021 ver. has been getting BSOD'ed with the error code "video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error" for windows 10. It just started doing this randomly and has been consistent for a while now. It sometimes doesn't detect the Nvidia DGPU too, but it...