Windows 10: video visual studio files problem

Discus and support video visual studio files problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the 2022 free version of "video visual studio". The "C" compiler works great but have noticed that if I try to change a project folder name or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CGStroh, Apr 23, 2022.

1. CGStroh Win User

video visual studio files problem

I have the 2022 free version of "video visual studio". The "C" compiler works great but have noticed that if I try to change a project folder name or delete a folder it says a file is open and cannot proceed. I even shut down the computer and rebooted with the same result???

:)

CGStroh, Apr 23, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Apr 23, 2022
  3. Amol S. Win User
    Visual Studio (.NET Framework)

Do you still have the Visual Studio Installer or Visual Studio Manager still installed?

If you have it still installed and it opens up correctly, you could try removing all additional packages that are installed, and try reinstalling them again. It could have been a corruption issue relating to package extensions that you may have installed
    into Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition. If that does not work, go to apps in settings, and select Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition and select repair. If that does not work, you could try going to TechNet, and asking there for help. It could be a
    bug with the current version of the .NET Framework 48 or with the recent version of Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition.

If you can not find Visual Studio Installer or Visual Studio Manager, unfortunately in this situation the only thing I can think of is if you still have the installation file that you downloaded from the Visual Studio website. If you can't find that, then
    I suggest that you download Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition, since the 2017 Community edition is not given for free anymore unless you have some sort of subscription. However, I suggest that you still check with TechNet before taking this step.

Amol S., Apr 23, 2022
  4. Linney Win User

visual studio

If you start uninstalling bits and pieces then some parts of the program, or older programs, may fail to work properly. Did you select all these so called extras or were they installed automatically. If the latter then you may need them?

Visual Studio 2015 System Requirements

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downloads/visual-studio-2015-system-requirements-vs.aspx

"In Visual Studio 2015, Visual C++ is not installed by default. When installing, be sure to choose Custom installation and then choose the C++ components you require. Or, if Visual Studio is already installed, choose File | New | Project | C++ and you will
    be prompted to install the necessary components."

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Make the Visual Studio installer more customizable

https://visualstudio.uservoice.com/...the-visual-studio-installer-more-customizable

Linney, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

1. video visual studio files problem - Similar Threads - video visual studio

2. Problem with Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Visual Studio: I am running Windows 11 and have Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2022 64-bit Version 17.11.2. I want to use it to develop a simple Android app using C#.The tutorial I am following tells me to go to the installer, select Modify, then under Workloads choose "Mobile...
  3. Problem with Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Visual Studio: I am running Windows 11 and have Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2022 64-bit Version 17.11.2. I want to use it to develop a simple Android app using C#.The tutorial I am following tells me to go to the installer, select Modify, then under Workloads choose "Mobile...
  4. Microsoft visual studio files problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft visual studio files problem: I have the 2022 free version of "Microsoft visual studio". The "C++" compiler works great but have noticed that if I try to change a project folder name or delete a folder it says a file is open and cannot proceed. I even shut down the computer and rebooted with the same...
  5. Microsoft visual studio files problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft visual studio files problem: I have the 2022 free version of "Microsoft visual studio". The "C++" compiler works great but have noticed that if I try to change a project folder name or delete a folder it says a file is open and cannot proceed. I even shut down the computer and rebooted with the same...
  6. Microsoft visual studio files problem

7. video visual studio files problem

video visual studio files problem: I have the 2022 free version of "video visual studio". The "C" compiler works great but have noticed that if I try to change a project folder name or delete a folder it says a file is open and cannot proceed. I even shut down the computer and rebooted with the same result???...
  8. video visual studio files problem

video visual studio files problem: I have the 2022 free version of "video visual studio". The "C" compiler works great but have noticed that if I try to change a project folder name or delete a folder it says a file is open and cannot proceed. I even shut down the computer and rebooted with the same result???...
  9. Visual Studio Code problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio Code problem: I don't even know how to ask this question, but what's up with lines being crossed out and the word Music being there. How do I turn this off? If I right click it says "replace" or "dismiss". If I choose replace it puts the word Music in there. Why does it even think I want...
  10. Visual Studio compile problem

Visual Studio compile problem: How do you fix a problem where the program cannot find the file for the project when compiling. The setup was default and should be found by Visual Studio, but I get an message box about this. There is no problem with the code, just can't seem to find the file. I can pull the...