Windows 10: Video color brightning

Discus and support Video color brightning in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I stream videos on Microsoft edge the colors are all brightened out of the natural colors of the video same when I use the media player.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mikeycarrier, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Video color brightning

When I stream videos on Microsoft edge the colors are all brightened out of the natural colors of the video same when I use the media player.

:)

mikeycarrier, Jul 5, 2018

2. Video color brightning

When I stream videos on Microsoft edge the colors are all brightened out of the natural colors of the video same when I use the media player.

mikeycarrier, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Default Background color on widescreen video playback

Still didn't help. Any more suggestions?

Karlos-kun, Oct 27, 2018
  4. Video color brightning

Default Background color on widescreen video playback

Thanks for the reply but it didn't work for me. It merely changed the application's theme, not the background color of a video playback.

Karlos-kun, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

Video color brightning

1. Video color brightning - Similar Threads - Video color brightning

2. brightnes

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightnes: Hello, maybe you can tell me how to change the brightness of the computer screen because I looked everywhere for the Change brightness slider, but I can't find it and my brightness buttons don't work...
  3. Weird colors in video player.

Weird colors in video player.: When I try to play videos in the Movies and TV app the colors are all messed up. For example, yellow appears as blue, purple appears as green and so on. I have tried uninstalling the Movies and TV app and the problem hasn't dissapeared. I tried using the VLC video player and...
  4. color on news clips and videos

color on news clips and videos: when watching a news clip or video the colors seem to be fading out people appear grayish and colors are off how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-on-news-clips-and-videos/a758f808-e447-48d1-8deb-c629d4edf930
  5. My Videos Stop Playing In Color!

My Videos Stop Playing In Color!: My videos lose color when I press play. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-videos-stop-playing-in-color/78c40529-dc01-4ae4-a54a-f644a35dc87a
  6. Video clip color quality

Video clip color quality: I bought a HP 360 convertible and the notice the video clip quality is very dull and brown and darkish, compared to the brightness of my previous HP Pavilion laptop. I have checked out all the brightness display options already. Still, any clip I play on the laptop vid or...
  7. Video Color Saturation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Color Saturation: Hey everyone, my videos keep playing back in low color saturation (almost in black and white) when I try to play them back on my computer. I've tried MP4 files and even a MOV files with movie maker, video player, and even tried PowerPoint. What's even more puzzling is that...
  8. Brightnes option

Brightnes option: Last update (1809) removed the option to adjust the brightness inside this "widget". I'm sure it used to be there and very usefull. any solution? i'm on an Asus notebook, win10 home....
  9. color fails on video playback

color fails on video playback: When I try to play videos, like on Facebook, the color fades and it is almost like it is in black and white. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-fails-on-video-playback/58aa7608-3939-4932-aa7d-a122605494d3
  10. Videos cause color change.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Videos cause color change.: I just got a new ASUS laptop with Intel HD Graphics 520 graphics card, and it mostly works fine. However, when a video comes up on any browser window I'm looking at, the colors sort of shift. It's hard to explain, but the colors fade a bit. It's really obvious when this...