Windows 10: Video card

Discus and support Video card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I determine whether my video card supports hardware encoding of H.264 codec? I am using Cyberlink PowerDirector software version 10 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nat#blob, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Nat#blob Win User

Video card

How can I determine whether my video card supports hardware encoding of H.264 codec?

I am using Cyberlink PowerDirector software version 10 to convert a VHS C tape into an .mp4 file and I have hit a stumbling block.

Thanks

:)

Nat#blob, Feb 6, 2021

2. sd card problem with videos

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

If the video card drivers are outdated or corrupted you might such issues.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R”, type
      devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

• Expand Display Adapters and right click on the
      video card.

• Click on Update
      and follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Dual video card laptops and Windows 10 upgrade

Hello,

From the description I understand that system is not switching to the fasted video card which is Radeon 7600.

I suggest you to uninstall the current video card from device manager and install Radeon 7600 manually and check if this helps.

To uninstall from device manager follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right click on the video driver and click on
      uninstall
    • Now install Radeon 7600 and check.

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 6, 2021
  4. JMartz65 Win User

Video card

sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Video card

1. Video card - Similar Threads - Video card

2. How to attach a physical video card to a VM on a Hyper-V host

in Windows 10 News
    How to attach a physical video card to a VM on a Hyper-V host: [IMG]You may need a video card (GPU) in a virtual machine for tasks like OpenGL, Direct3D, and CUDA. In that case, we usually use an emulated video card, which is not as good of a performer as a dedicated GP. Therefore, in this post, we will learn how to attach a physical...
  3. want to report I have changed my video card again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to report I have changed my video card again: I have changed my video card today. I hope that does not mess up my win 11 which was activated alreadyDo I need to do somwthing else.Thank youManuel *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. want to report I have changed my video card again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to report I have changed my video card again: I have changed my video card today. I hope that does not mess up my win 11 which was activated alreadyDo I need to do somwthing else.Thank youManuel *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. Problem with sound playback. Acer Aspire laptop, AMD Radeon Graphics video card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with sound playback. Acer Aspire laptop, AMD Radeon Graphics video card: I recently updated the drivers for the AMD Radeon Graphics video card. After some time, I was unable to enter the video card application; they wrote to me that the version of amd software: adrenalin edition is incompatible with this graphics processor. It turned out that it...
  6. Problem with sound playback. Acer Aspire laptop, AMD Radeon Graphics video card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with sound playback. Acer Aspire laptop, AMD Radeon Graphics video card: I recently updated the drivers for the AMD Radeon Graphics video card. After some time, I was unable to enter the video card application; they wrote to me that the version of amd software: adrenalin edition is incompatible with this graphics processor. It turned out that it...
  7. Problem with sound playback. Acer Aspire laptop, AMD Radeon Graphics video card

8. Black screen problem related to compatibility of two video cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen problem related to compatibility of two video cards: Hello and thank you for listening.I have a high-end computer I built with an Intel i5 12th Gen with integrated Intel UHD 730 video card and another video card I bought a year ago, AMD RX 6650 XT. For the past few days, when I turn on some "big" video game like Horizon Zero...
  9. Black screen problem related to compatibility of two video cards

Black screen problem related to compatibility of two video cards: Hello and thank you for listening.I have a high-end computer I built with an Intel i5 12th Gen with integrated Intel UHD 730 video card and another video card I bought a year ago, AMD RX 6650 XT. For the past few days, when I turn on some "big" video game like Horizon Zero...
  10. Windows 11 Taskbar Disappearing Full-screen Applications, Video Card Drivers, & Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Disappearing Full-screen Applications, Video Card Drivers, & Sleep Mode: Hi, I'm on Windows 11. Exiting full-screen applications, updating video card drivers, or logging in after allowing the computer to sleep causes the taskbar to disappear on one monitor. To get the taskbar back, I have to restart File Explorer via Task Manager or switch my main...