Windows 10: Very slow

Discus and support Very slow in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Padraig Feeney Post, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Very slow

I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password it takes so long to sign in to my account when I have my password typed in and then after my account is signed into a black screen appears do u know how I can fix this

:)

Padraig Feeney Post, Feb 15, 2023
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 15, 2023
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 15, 2023
  4. Very slow

System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Feb 15, 2023
Thema:

Very slow

1. Very slow - Similar Threads - Very slow

2. I might have to take some soluble apps in my computer making it very slow and slowly how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I might have to take some soluble apps in my computer making it very slow and slowly how...: I mess up my computer a matter have deleted some important apps that helps in running the computer they make now the computer is very slow I don't know what to do can you help me out so abs are not starting and some widgets are not working...
  3. I might have to take some soluble apps in my computer making it very slow and slowly how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I might have to take some soluble apps in my computer making it very slow and slowly how...: I mess up my computer a matter have deleted some important apps that helps in running the computer they make now the computer is very slow I don't know what to do can you help me out so abs are not starting and some widgets are not working...
  4. Internet very slow when I open a new window and takes while to go back to it's usual speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet very slow when I open a new window and takes while to go back to it's usual speed: This is a very weird problem that I has encountered recently where the internet takes a while to get it's usual speed after I open a new window.When I close the window and open a new one it becomes slow again.However,if I keep the first window opened it doesn't turn slow...
  5. Internet very slow when I open a new window and takes while to go back to it's usual speed

Internet very slow when I open a new window and takes while to go back to it's usual speed: This is a very weird problem that I has encountered recently where the internet takes a while to get it's usual speed after I open a new window.When I close the window and open a new one it becomes slow again.However,if I keep the first window opened it doesn't turn slow...
  6. Internet very slow when I open a new window and takes while to go back to it's usual speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Hardware reserved is 3.8 gb of 4 gb ram ddr3. Very slow computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware reserved is 3.8 gb of 4 gb ram ddr3. Very slow computer: I had using 4 gb ram of ddr3. At first its ok. After i added next 4 gb its shows 4.8 gb is reserved and only 3.22 gb is usable. And then after few days i removed extra ram of 4 gb and now its show only 256 mb of ram usable and 3.8 gb is in hardware reserved. My computer is...
  8. Hardware reserved is 3.8 gb of 4 gb ram ddr3. Very slow computer

Hardware reserved is 3.8 gb of 4 gb ram ddr3. Very slow computer: I had using 4 gb ram of ddr3. At first its ok. After i added next 4 gb its shows 4.8 gb is reserved and only 3.22 gb is usable. And then after few days i removed extra ram of 4 gb and now its show only 256 mb of ram usable and 3.8 gb is in hardware reserved. My computer is...
  9. Why my laptop is running very slow after installation of ssd, when I install ssd then it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop is running very slow after installation of ssd, when I install ssd then it's...: Hello sir recently I upgraded my laptop with new ssd 256 gb and after installation of the ssd and new windows my laptop is working fine now after 3-4 days it is running very slow taskbar is not loading and nothing is opening as fast it should be open then I try many methods...
  10. Why my laptop is running very slow after installation of ssd, when I install ssd then it's...

Why my laptop is running very slow after installation of ssd, when I install ssd then it's...: Hello sir recently I upgraded my laptop with new ssd 256 gb and after installation of the ssd and new windows my laptop is working fine now after 3-4 days it is running very slow taskbar is not loading and nothing is opening as fast it should be open then I try many methods...