Windows 10: Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10 plus pro

Discus and support Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10 plus pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Similar to the old thread I have a new desktop tower with an MSI motherboard.My Xiaowtek A40 Pro will pair with my Asus dongle in my settings. The A40... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JayHubb1, Jun 12, 2024.

1. JayHubb1 Win User

Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10 plus pro

Similar to the old thread I have a new desktop tower with an MSI motherboard.My Xiaowtek A40 Pro will pair with my Asus dongle in my settings. The A40 pro does not show up in the sound device selection list however. The audio is good for about 30-60 seconds then starts cutting out like interference on a cell phone then drops and eventually turns off the A40 pro earbuds. I have done everything listed on the previous post.Things I have checked.Recently updated windows 10 an all updates are successful.Trouble shooting audio also in advancedChecked all drivers all up to date.Turned off the b

:)

JayHubb1, Jun 12, 2024
  2. PerrySey Win User

Distorted sound from bluetooth headset

When I connect my MDR-XB590BT headset to my laptop with Bluetooth the sound is distorted and I cannot hear the most bass sounds. I have updated the drivers and reduced the enhancements but it is no good. Can you help? Thanks.

PerrySey, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Bluetooth Headset (not headphones) sound very distorted

I would like the assistance of this community in resolving my issue regarding the distorted sound coming from my bluetooth headset. I have JBL Tune 750BTNC bluetooth headphones which I want to use for video conferencing on zoom. Now I know that Windows
    registers them as two separate devices, headphones and headset and I am pretty sure that I have to select the headset option in the zoom app.
    Here's a picture of my Zoom audio settings. The problem I am facing is that the audio I hear from my headset(not headphones) is very distorted, distorted enough to make everything not
    understandable. The headphones work fine when listening to music and watching videos.

Aashray Popli, Jun 12, 2024
  4. Opie540 Win User

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

1. Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10 plus pro - Similar Threads - Very distorted sound

2. Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10 plus pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10 plus pro: Similar to the old thread I have a new desktop tower with an MSI motherboard.My Xiaowtek A40 Pro will pair with my Asus dongle in my settings. The A40 pro does not show up in the sound device selection list however. The audio is good for about 30-60 seconds then starts...
  3. Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10 plus pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10 plus pro: Similar to the old thread I have a new desktop tower with an MSI motherboard.My Xiaowtek A40 Pro will pair with my Asus dongle in my settings. The A40 pro does not show up in the sound device selection list however. The audio is good for about 30-60 seconds then starts...
  4. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth headset distorted sound: So i have a JBL tune 500bt.The Stereo profile work fine, but the Hand-Free AG one is distorted and sound like it was 4bit. i don't have that issue my phoneI have an other bt headset, I don't have that issue with that one.i tried close to everyting....
  5. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset distorted sound: So i have a JBL tune 500bt.The Stereo profile work fine, but the Hand-Free AG one is distorted and sound like it was 4bit. i don't have that issue my phoneI have an other bt headset, I don't have that issue with that one.i tried close to everyting....
  6. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth Headset Hands-Free mode Distorted Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Hands-Free mode Distorted Sound: Hi, I have a P47 Headset that I connect to my PC with a Bluetooth 5 Adapter. Upon pairing, the headset Stereo mode works wonderfully but the Hands-free version wont. When I try to make the hands-free as default audio device it sounds distorted/Buzzing. I tried using the...
  8. Bluetooth Headset not headphones sound very distorted

Bluetooth Headset not headphones sound very distorted: I would like the assistance of this community in resolving my issue regarding the distorted sound coming from my bluetooth headset. I have JBL Tune 750BTNC bluetooth headphones which I want to use for video conferencing on zoom. Now I know that Windows registers them as two...
  9. Bluetooth headset connected as voice, thus resulting distorted sound.

Bluetooth headset connected as voice, thus resulting distorted sound.: I have samsung level u bluetooth headset previously it use to work fine ( connected as stereo headphones ) sound was crystal clear.but after few days I dont know what happened its getting connected as voice and the sound quality is bad,no bass. I have tried so many...
  10. Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very distorted sound from Bluetooth headset on windows 10.: Hello, I have an issue with my computer that i cannot figure out how to fix. I have a pair of Bluetooth headphones I use to listen to music from my laptop. For a long while after purchasing them they have worked perfectly on my devices. (two cell phones, tablet, and laptop)....