Windows 10: "Verify your identity" got stuck and sends code to obsolete e-mail address

Discus and support "Verify your identity" got stuck and sends code to obsolete e-mail address in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to log into my Microsoft account on my mobile phone with my new e-mail address, which login totally works on desktop, but for unkown reasons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by foldes_342, Nov 9, 2021.

1. "Verify your identity" got stuck and sends code to obsolete e-mail address

I tried to log into my Microsoft account on my mobile phone with my new e-mail address, which login totally works on desktop, but for unkown reasons this e-mail address was not enough for login though confirmed and has been in use for some months. I was requested confirming the login with an e-mail and code? that Microsoft sent to my old e-mail address that I don't use anymore and already deleted from my Microsfot acccount when I set up the new one.Why? and how to get rid of the old address in your systems forever?

:)

foldes_342, Nov 9, 2021
  2. essenbe Win User

Verify your identity on this pc, no code sent to e-mail?

I stand corrected. I did receive the code through email. you are correct.

essenbe, Nov 9, 2021
  3. gator Win User
    Verify Your Identity. Problem !

I really hate to suggest this because I'm 99.999% sure you tried, but just in case.. check your spam. Thats where mine goes sometimes.

gator, Nov 9, 2021
  4. "Verify your identity" got stuck and sends code to obsolete e-mail address

Verify your identity on this pc, no code sent to e-mail?

The way it works for me is on that screen it shows a partial for your e-mail address, then in the second box you type it in again to confirm it. When you click next it sends the code to that e-mail address and your asked to enter it on the next screen. At the bottom is a "I can't do this right now" option that lets you skip entering the code for the time being. Then latter on when you have your e-mail setup and working you can go to the action center and enter it.

alphanumeric, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

"Verify your identity" got stuck and sends code to obsolete e-mail address

1. "Verify your identity" got stuck and sends code to obsolete e-mail address - Similar Threads - Verify identity got

2. verify your identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify your identity: Hello, when i start outlook app on windows i get the "you need to verify your identity" popping up and i always press use a method not listed here to type in my password instead, beacuse i dont remember my pincode but when ever i press use a method not listed here the window...
  3. verify your identity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    verify your identity: Hello, when i start outlook app on windows i get the "you need to verify your identity" popping up and i always press use a method not listed here to type in my password instead, beacuse i dont remember my pincode but when ever i press use a method not listed here the window...
  4. Can't get past "verify your identity" screen due to an obsolete email address when editing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past "verify your identity" screen due to an obsolete email address when editing...: Hi! I have a Gmail and Outlook account. When I try to edit my account information, I am asked to "verify your identity". Unfortunately, it wants me to verify using the original email I signed up with. That address is no longer valid as Excite.com ended all email services on...
  5. "Verify your identity"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Verify your identity": So a couple of weeks ago I was normally logging into my Win 11 computer but it said I had to verify something even though I typed in the right password. So I pressed "forgot password" and it sent me to some strange blue thing with a large "Verify your identity." at the top....
  6. "Verify your identity" got stuck and sends code to obsolete e-mail address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Verify your identity" got stuck and sends code to obsolete e-mail address: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on my mobile phone with my new e-mail address, which login totally works on desktop, but for unkown reasons this e-mail address was not enough for login though confirmed and has been in use for some months. I was requested confirming...
  7. Verify e-mail not sending

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify e-mail not sending: I'm having an issue with my account regarding the verification system. I've tried to log into my Microsoft account for a few weeks now & I'm always asked for a verification code that is supposed to come through my e-mail that's attached to the account & it never comes. I've...
  8. Stuck on Verify your identity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on Verify your identity: I had an update when I started my computeer today Smile and some other things? and it asked me to log into MS. My password didn’t work, I reset it and now I’m stuck at this screen verify your identity...how would you like to get your security code?[IMG]because that password...
  9. Verify your identity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Verify your identity: A while ago I was asked to verify my identity before logging in. Windows sent me a verification code by email, had me change my password, and everything went smoothly. It asked me to verify again today, but I saw an X in the top right corner, so I clicked it because I had...
  10. Verify your identity on this pc, no code sent to e-mail?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verify your identity on this pc, no code sent to e-mail?: Anybody else not getting the verification e-mail with the code in it? I've double, triple, quadruple checked that its the correct e-mail address etc but I don't get the e-mail with the code to enter. Always worked in the past? I got the prompt during setup and tried it. I...