Windows 10: VBS Script executing whenever im idle

Discus and support VBS Script executing whenever im idle in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Something went by my antivirus and is executing a VBS script every time I turn my PC to sleep mode. I deleted the vbs script that's executing it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShamefulHarp590, Aug 20, 2022.

1. VBS Script executing whenever im idle

Something went by my antivirus and is executing a VBS script every time I turn my PC to sleep mode. I deleted the vbs script that's executing it but then there's another VBS script trying to execute it and I cant find it. How do I find this VBS script?

:)

ShamefulHarp590, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Joergi Win User

Nothing happens when I try to execute a vbs program

I have also upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and for me VBS scripts are working.

As a first step, you could try running a simple "Hello world" script to see, if executing such scripts is generally working for you.

Joergi, Aug 20, 2022
  3. Smittychat., Aug 20, 2022
  4. VBS Script executing whenever im idle

VB Script"automaticUpdates.DetectNow()" does not work in Win10v2004?

In Win10v2004 VB Script does not work for Windows Auto update.

Code:
    Set automaticUpdates = CreateObject("Microsoft.Update.AutoUpdate")automaticUpdates.DetectNow()Before Win10v2004 this VB Script can make the Windows Update to do the Update Check.But in Win10v2004 this VB Script can not work as usual.

jypan_11111, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

VBS Script executing whenever im idle

1. VBS Script executing whenever im idle - Similar Threads - VBS Script executing

2. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  3. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  4. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  5. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  6. VBS Script executing whenever im idle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VBS Script executing whenever im idle: Something went by my antivirus and is executing a VBS script every time I turn my PC to sleep mode. I deleted the vbs script that's executing it but then there's another VBS script trying to execute it and I cant find it. How do I find this VBS script?...
  7. VBS Script executing whenever im idle

VBS Script executing whenever im idle: Something went by my antivirus and is executing a VBS script every time I turn my PC to sleep mode. I deleted the vbs script that's executing it but then there's another VBS script trying to execute it and I cant find it. How do I find this VBS script?...
  8. vbs script problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  9. vbs script problem

vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  10. VBS Script Renaming a pc script fails

in Windows 10 Support
    VBS Script Renaming a pc script fails: can anyone tell me why this script fails with rc=5.. I am not very well versedin resolving scripts.... MUCH APPRECIATED IN ADVANCE! Const JOIN_DOMAIN = 1 Const ACCT_CREATE = 2 Const ACCT_DELETE = 4 Const WIN9X_UPGRADE = 16 Const DOMAIN_JOIN_IF_JOINED = 32 Const...