Windows 10: Various Errors causes BSOD

Discus and support Various Errors causes BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I get BSOD from time to time. Tried reinstalling Windows one time but still the same.The latest one is Event 1001, BugCheck.The computer has rebooted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by apzeero, Feb 10, 2023.

1. apzeero Win User

Various Errors causes BSOD

I get BSOD from time to time. Tried reinstalling Windows one time but still the same.The latest one is Event 1001, BugCheck.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041790, 0xfffff180037a43c0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000001. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: d59ef784-aedf-4a56-a028-d0a89d354896.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provi

:)

apzeero, Feb 10, 2023

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Feb 10, 2023
  3. Msap14 Win User
    BSOD Hardware Caused???

they do weird things like that, which all seem like something else is failing.
    One of the worst things to diagnose, they seem to only quit when they want to.

Memtest is a good next step, if you rule out RAM and Power Supply make sure you disconnect all unnecessary peripherals and try to start the system with as little hardware as possible, if it works then, you can narrow down the culprit by trial and error.

the follow was taken from some website:

It's very difficult to determine if a failure is caused by the CPU because many other components can cause the same symptom when they fail.

1. System fails to boot
    2. System re-boots intermittently
    3. General Protection Fault
    4. Illegal Operation
    5. Stop Error, or BSoD (Blue Screen OfDeath)

Actually, CPUs rarely fail, and about the only way to determine if the CPU is causing the failure is to swap it out with a known working CPU of the same type and speed. Since this is difficult, the best bet is to first rule out every other possibility.

Before suspecting the CPU, rule out all the possibilities listed below.

1. The Operating System
    2. A peripheral port device
    3. A bad memory module
    4. The hard disk drive
    5. The power supply
    6. The motherboard

If you have ruled out out all the other possibilities, investigate the items listed below.

1. Overheating
    2. A short circuit
    3. ESD

Msap14, Feb 10, 2023
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Feb 10, 2023
Thema:

1. Various Errors causes BSOD - Similar Threads - Various Errors causes

2. Various BSODs caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various BSODs caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hello everyone! More than a year ago I ran into an issue when my PC started to BSOD randomly, but unfortunately I had no opportunity to begin to resolve the issue. Now I have one and turns out it is way more complex than I thought.Errors codes:1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL2....
  3. Various BSODs caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hello everyone! More than a year ago I ran into an issue when my PC started to BSOD randomly, but unfortunately I had no opportunity to begin to resolve the issue. Now I have one and turns out it is way more complex than I thought.Errors codes:1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL2....
  4. Various Errors causes BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various Errors causes BSOD: I get BSOD from time to time. Tried reinstalling Windows one time but still the same.The latest one is Event 1001, BugCheck.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041790, 0xfffff180037a43c0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000001....
  5. Various Errors causes BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various Errors causes BSOD: I get BSOD from time to time. Tried reinstalling Windows one time but still the same.The latest one is Event 1001, BugCheck.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041790, 0xfffff180037a43c0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000001....
  6. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs with various errors: Hi all, Last night I started experiencing BSODs with various error codes, detailed chronologically below. I had not made any changes to my system in recent times. sfc scannow, dism checks, and memtest came back clean. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while...
  7. BSODs with various errors

BSODs with various errors: Hi all, Last night I started experiencing BSODs with various error codes, detailed chronologically below. I had not made any changes to my system in recent times. sfc scannow, dism checks, and memtest came back clean. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while...
  8. Various BSOD errors

Various BSOD errors: Hi There, I'm hoping someone can help me here, I'm being pestered by random BSOD errors including Reference by Pointer PFN List Corrupt System Service exception I am not overclocking to my knowledge anything on my PC. I've tested my RAM and my HDD, both had errors....
  9. Various BSOD errors

Various BSOD errors: Hello, I have a Latitude E5450 laptop running Windows 10 with the latest updates. Recently I have started getting the blue screen of death very often (several times a day) with various errors. I did all the hardware diagnostic possible (memtest, CPU, GPU,..), all were...
  10. BSODs with various error codes & no clear cause

BSODs with various error codes & no clear cause: It can often take up to eight passes before errors show. Sometimes the errors can be because of the slots in the motherboard so it is hard to track this down. I think if you are still getting errors on two of the sticks then threre is no doubt they are faulty and should be...