Windows 10: VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HELLO MICROSOFT COMMUNTIY Everytime I exit or close valorant it gives me a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I dont know why but this always happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yoraizu, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Yoraizu Win User

VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

HELLO MICROSOFT COMMUNTIY Everytime I exit or close valorant it gives me a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I dont know why but this always happens everytime I close valorant102822-14812-01 mediafire.com here is my dump file if you would like to help me I would be extremely grateful

:)

Yoraizu, Oct 28, 2022

2. Just got a BSOD with error driver irql_not_less_or_equal (nwifi.sys)

Hi Willy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • When exactly do you get this error message BSOD?
    Meanwhile, let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Also, I suggest you to remove all the connected external hardware device and check.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 28, 2022
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Oct 28, 2022
  4. VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSODs KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and/or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello Dylan,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes
    your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues. According to the dump file you've shared, the issue is caused by pdc.sys.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • Are you using any third-party antivirus software? If yes, try to uninstall it.

Meanwhile, I'd suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 28, 2022
Thema:

VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - VALORANT BLUE SCREEN

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch: I need help, as soon as I open Valorant, I get a BSOD which says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have been trying to fix this by reinstalling vanguard and everything but nothing works. Here is my minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akf0rJZZVHxImF_oGdnXPb7YrwnC?e=zKE5Yg...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch: I need help, as soon as I open Valorant, I get a BSOD which says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have been trying to fix this by reinstalling vanguard and everything but nothing works. Here is my minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akf0rJZZVHxImF_oGdnXPb7YrwnC?e=zKE5Yg...
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch: I need help, as soon as I open Valorant, I get a BSOD which says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have been trying to fix this by reinstalling vanguard and everything but nothing works. Here is my Vanguard Log Upload: cc2b3062-b8d2-478e-a824-92f006452080 Please can I have a fix ASAP...
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch: I really need help with this guys,so everytime i launch valorant i get a bsod,when i initially installed Valorant when it told me to restart my pc i did so,but it did a bsod and since then i have not been able to open Valorant heres the minidump...
  6. VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: HELLO MICROSOFT COMMUNTIY Everytime I exit or close valorant it gives me a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I dont know why but this always happens everytime I close valorant102822-14812-01 mediafire.com here is my dump file if you would like to help me I would be extremely...
  7. VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: HELLO MICROSOFT COMMUNTIY Everytime I exit or close valorant it gives me a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I dont know why but this always happens everytime I close valorant102822-14812-01 mediafire.com here is my dump file if you would like to help me I would be extremely...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen: I've been getting this error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" out of nowhere since a month ago and I've tried pretty much every tutorial to fix it. After nothing worked I reset my Windows 10 and the issue unfortunately still persists. It always happens a couple minutes after startup...
  9. Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello there Yesterday i got blue screen and i wanted to post dump fille because i dont know how to read from it Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen: Windows has been crashing alot lately, sometimes giving me the memory dump blue screen and restarting on its own. i get a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen which does nothing and forces me to manually restart the computer. Iv tried updating drivers for all my hardware, but...