Windows 10: Users unable to login to devices, loading infinitely

Discus and support Users unable to login to devices, loading infinitely in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey all, I came back from the weekend to 2 users being unable to log into their devices. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this/has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Spencer Paukstis, Sep 16, 2024 at 4:07 PM.

1. Users unable to login to devices, loading infinitely

Hey all, I came back from the weekend to 2 users being unable to log into their devices. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this/has a resultion. I should add they are AAD joined intune managed devices.Thanks!

:)

Spencer Paukstis, Sep 16, 2024 at 4:07 PM

2. Infinite loading after entering login password

After entering login password windows stuck on infinite loading. Tried to repair through ISO file but it is not opening and system asks me to login in my account and then again infinite loading of my account.

M K MauryaRZ, Sep 16, 2024 at 4:09 PM
  3. Local user disappeared frin login options after upgrade

Hi Zoee,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I was unable to fix the issue. Here are my steps:

• I've uninstalled the last 3 updates (the ones from september):
      • however, they keep getting reinstalled:

Users unable to login to devices, loading infinitely f528a5b8-45e7-4aef-a9f2-9bf99fd6c850?upload=true.png

• I've added two new users: one from the GUI, the other as you suggested in step 2:
      • They are listed under users;
    • I've also booted in safe mode just to check.
    I still have no way to login other than with the main account. No local users are available at login or when I go to start menu and click on my user.

Please advise

LeandroRibeiroPT, Sep 16, 2024 at 4:09 PM
  4. Users unable to login to devices, loading infinitely

The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Sep 16, 2024 at 4:09 PM
Thema:

Users unable to login to devices, loading infinitely

1. Users unable to login to devices, loading infinitely - Similar Threads - Users unable login

2. Users unable to login to devices, loading infinitely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Users unable to login to devices, loading infinitely: Hey all, I came back from the weekend to 2 users being unable to log into their devices. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this/has a resultion. I should add they are AAD joined intune managed devices.Thanks!...
  3. Microsoft account login infinite loading; Windows 10

Microsoft account login infinite loading; Windows 10: Windows > Settings > Sign In causes an infinite loading; can't sign into Microsoft Account at all in Windows 10.Things I've tried:- Allowing all Microsoft-related apps/programs through Windows FirewallI haven't really seen any other case that's particular to this one, because...
  4. User profile unable to load after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile unable to load after login: I cannot enter through my system, when I try to login and it gives me an error "the user profile service failed to sign in, user profile cannot be loaded".I need some fix with this. Thanks....
  5. User profile unable to load after login

User profile unable to load after login: I cannot enter through my system, when I try to login and it gives me an error "the user profile service failed to sign in, user profile cannot be loaded".I need some fix with this. Thanks....
  6. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  7. infinite loading

infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  8. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Infinite loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading: I am using a windows 10 PC and I was just watching some videos on it when the sound glitched out and i had to restart the PC. After restarting upon opening it said “scanning disk drive for bugs” or something else in that nature. It is now in an infinite loop where it loads...
  10. Infinite Loading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Infinite Loading: When I reboot my PC, I always get a black screen loading with a cursor. I am using my switch rn, it's a insider build may 2004. System restoring does not help. Can you help? Note: It only happens when I reboot. System restore lets me in once....