Windows 10: User under This PC doesn't seem to exist

Discus and support User under This PC doesn't seem to exist in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My town had an electrical outage several weeks ago and now I seem to have the old user from my previous computer in my new one. The WildChild1954 user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wild Child, Feb 4, 2023.

1. User under This PC doesn't seem to exist

My town had an electrical outage several weeks ago and now I seem to have the old user from my previous computer in my new one. The WildChild1954 user is the one that should be there. The deejh is the one from the previous computer. If I go to User Accounts on the Control Panel that deejh is not there. Even if I click on Manage Another Account all it does is pull up my WildChild1954 account. So how do I get rid of that deejh account permanently? I'm running Windows 10 Pro.

:)

Wild Child, Feb 4, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

User under This PC doesn't seem to exist 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Feb 4, 2023
  4. CyrrusV Win User

User under This PC doesn't seem to exist

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

User under This PC doesn't seem to exist

1. User under This PC doesn't seem to exist - Similar Threads - User under doesn't

2. New Laptop, Existing User, Doesn't Recognize User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop, Existing User, Doesn't Recognize User: I want to set up a new business laptop using an existing Microsoft 365 account but I keep getting the message that the user account does not exist. How do I set up a new laptop using an existing business user?...
  3. New Laptop, Existing User, Doesn't Recognize User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop, Existing User, Doesn't Recognize User: I want to set up a new business laptop using an existing Microsoft 365 account but I keep getting the message that the user account does not exist. How do I set up a new laptop using an existing business user?...
  4. User under This PC doesn't seem to exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User under This PC doesn't seem to exist: My town had an electrical outage several weeks ago and now I seem to have the old user from my previous computer in my new one. The WildChild1954 user is the one that should be there. The deejh is the one from the previous computer. If I go to User Accounts on the Control...
  5. User under This PC doesn't seem to exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User under This PC doesn't seem to exist: My town had an electrical outage several weeks ago and now I seem to have the old user from my previous computer in my new one. The WildChild1954 user is the one that should be there. The deejh is the one from the previous computer. If I go to User Accounts on the Control...
  6. PC tries to default login to a user that doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC tries to default login to a user that doesn't exist: My husband recently wiped his old PC and gave it to me to use for school work. Despite completely wiping the PC and reinstalling the OS the computer keeps defaulting to log in to his old account when it has been restarted. This account has been entirely has been removed from...
  7. Touchpad does not work. Can't even find it under settings and it seems like it doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad does not work. Can't even find it under settings and it seems like it doesn't exist: Problem: Touch pad didn't work. I turned my computer on and off and the touch pad stopped working for some reason. I tried restarting did not work. I tried using the fn + f7 command where you can turn on an off the track pad did not work. I tired going into settings to...
  8. Windows10 how to recover user from existing user profile under "C:\Users" directory?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10 how to recover user from existing user profile under "C:\Users" directory?: My previous username contained non-ascii characters and caused some issues in certain software, so I tried to rename my account into another name(e.g., echo). But the folder name in C:\Users did not change... So I tried to 1. Activate administrator and rename the folder...
  9. The teredo adapter and seemingly everything related to it doesn't exist on my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The teredo adapter and seemingly everything related to it doesn't exist on my PC: I've opened the device manager to install it under add legacy hardware but its not there under Microsoft. I've read forums that involved opening the command prompt as an administrator but that has done nothing. I've also seen people suggest opening the registry editor and...
  10. My user doesn't exist

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My user doesn't exist: I recently canceled A factory reset on my windows 10 computer and my user exists but it doesn't? It shows up, but not when it took me an hour to open file explorer 102295