Windows 10: User Profile Service service has failed log in.

Discus and support User Profile Service service has failed log in. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After I updated from windows 10 to 11 I decided I wanted to reset my pc so I wiped it clean with the recovery. After boot up I can no longer sign in as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YMMxTrIckS, Apr 5, 2022.

1. User Profile Service service has failed log in.

After I updated from windows 10 to 11 I decided I wanted to reset my pc so I wiped it clean with the recovery. After boot up I can no longer sign in as I am given that error. When I try to boot with safe mode I log in then I am stuck in an endless welcome loop where it just infinitely loads

:)

YMMxTrIckS, Apr 5, 2022

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Apr 5, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 5, 2022
  4. ElsaAy Win User

User Profile Service service has failed log in.

User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded

After the windows 7 update of KB04490628 on 3/19/2019, the system errors when trying to log on to the pc account with the message user profile service: service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded.

I have logged into an alternate administrator account on the PC that was not corrupted and tried to uninstall the 3/19/2019 windows update but it will not allow that update to be uninstalled.

What steps can I take to correct the issue with the account. Everything on the PC is under the corrupt account. I have gone in and backed up onto a flash drive all of the pictures and documents, etc under the failing account using
    the administrative ID but would really like to correct the user account. I saw a similar issue listed under Vista but several non-vista users indicated the steps there did not fix their problem.

ElsaAy, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

User Profile Service service has failed log in.

1. User Profile Service service has failed log in. - Similar Threads - User Profile Service

2. user profile service failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user profile service failed: user profile service failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-service-failed/8ef49562-9a55-4c0e-8118-12a0b2ac32eb
  3. The user profile service service failed to log In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The user profile service service failed to log In: I fully reset my computer but when it booted back up it took me to the log in screen like it had not done the reset and when I try to login it comes up with “the user profile service service failed to log In....
  4. The user profile service service failed to log In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The user profile service service failed to log In: I fully reset my computer but when it booted back up it took me to the log in screen like it had not done the reset and when I try to login it comes up with “the user profile service service failed to log In....
  5. The user profile service service failed to log In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in

in Windows 10 Customization
    The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in: After a failed attempt at factory resetting my desktop, I began to receive this message when I tried to login to my computer. I have tried to start my computer through safe mode, which has not worked, and have tried to go to a restore point, which also failed to work. Any way...
  7. User profile service service failed the logon

User profile service service failed the logon: Recently my keyboard stopped working. Due to the fact that my laptop did not experience any physical damage, I reset my laptop in the hopes that it was a software problem. After resetting my laptop I have been unable to login to my laptop with it saying “user profile service...
  8. User Profile Service service has failed log in.

User Profile Service service has failed log in.: After I updated from windows 10 to 11 I decided I wanted to reset my pc so I wiped it clean with the recovery. After boot up I can no longer sign in as I am given that error. When I try to boot with safe mode I log in then I am stuck in an endless welcome loop where it just...
  9. The User Profile Service service has failed to sign-in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The User Profile Service service has failed to sign-in: Hello, whenever I turn on my computer I get this message. I’ve tried everything online that I can see. Cannot open safe mode with command prompt because it keeps putting me on an endless login screen. Is there any way to just wipe the whole computer and start fresh? I tried a...
  10. User Profile Service Service failed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile Service Service failed: Hi, I am having the same problem. One admin account which i created using mail id. Another Guest account. Admin account got this problem. So couldnt change anything in Guest account. If i give admin password in guest account to run command prompt in admin mode or...