Windows 10: user permissions

Discus and support user permissions in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi. i tried to set permissons on my user account for another drive. it has done all its things but i get a error code.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by masterchiefiscoolandgood, Feb 1, 2024.

1. user permissions

hi. i tried to set permissons on my user account for another drive. it has done all its things but i get a error code.

:)

masterchiefiscoolandgood, Feb 1, 2024
Thema:

user permissions

1. user permissions - Similar Threads - user permissions

2. Still have trouble moving/deleting files even after all users given full permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still have trouble moving/deleting files even after all users given full permissions: This has been an ongoing problem that just will not go away . I own PERSONAL computers . They dont belong to anyone else and nobody else has accessto them . I have watched for unknown users and deleted them when encountered . Somebody needs to inform microsoft our hardware...
  3. Still have trouble moving/deleting files even after all users given full permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still have trouble moving/deleting files even after all users given full permissions: This has been an ongoing problem that just will not go away . I own PERSONAL computers . They dont belong to anyone else and nobody else has accessto them . I have watched for unknown users and deleted them when encountered . Somebody needs to inform microsoft our hardware...
  4. I tried icacls to grant permissions to Authenticated Users only, but doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried icacls to grant permissions to Authenticated Users only, but doesn't work: I used icalcs on PowerShell to give folder permissions of the folder in my user to Authenticated users, but i get the message "Authenticated users: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.The way i typed was:icacls 'C:\Users\username\Área de...
  5. I tried icacls to grant permissions to Authenticated Users only, but doesn't work

I tried icacls to grant permissions to Authenticated Users only, but doesn't work: I used icalcs on PowerShell to give folder permissions of the folder in my user to Authenticated users, but i get the message "Authenticated users: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.The way i typed was:icacls 'C:\Users\username\Área de...
  6. This user does not have the required permissions to run Setup. Please run Setup elevated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This user does not have the required permissions to run Setup. Please run Setup elevated...: I am trying to run setup.exe in from a Windows 11 iso and get :"This user does not have the required permissions to run Setup. Please run Setup elevated or with a different user that has the required permissions."I tried doing it as a domain admin, local admin, "run as an...
  7. This user does not have the required permissions to run Setup. Please run Setup elevated...

This user does not have the required permissions to run Setup. Please run Setup elevated...: I am trying to run setup.exe in from a Windows 11 iso and get :"This user does not have the required permissions to run Setup. Please run Setup elevated or with a different user that has the required permissions."I tried doing it as a domain admin, local admin, "run as an...
  8. I can't delete files need permission from a user who doesn't exist on the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete files need permission from a user who doesn't exist on the laptop: I can't delete a file in Internet Explorer because it says I need permission from a user who doesn't exist on my computer but exists only in file explorer. I already have full control over the user in File Explorer. Please help me resolve this issue....
  9. I can't delete files need permission from a user who doesn't exist on the laptop

I can't delete files need permission from a user who doesn't exist on the laptop: I can't delete a file in Internet Explorer because it says I need permission from a user who doesn't exist on my computer but exists only in file explorer. I already have full control over the user in File Explorer. Please help me resolve this issue....
  10. I can't delete files need permission from a user who doesn't exist on the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete files need permission from a user who doesn't exist on the laptop: I can't delete a file in Internet Explorer because it says I need permission from a user who doesn't exist on my computer but only in file explorer. I already have full control over the user in File Explorer. Please help me resolve this issue....