Windows 10: Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card

Discus and support Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I recently bought a HP ELITEBOOK 840 G6, which has a slot for SIM cards. I would like to use this to use the internet on the go. The device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kalle883, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Kalle883 Win User

Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card

Hello all, I recently bought a HP ELITEBOOK 840 G6, which has a slot for SIM cards. I would like to use this to use the internet on the go. The device runs Windows 11. However, I can't find an option to use it. I can't find a corresponding item in the settings.... I already tried to install the driver "HP XMM7262 WWAN Driver"... Does anyone have any idea?

:)

Kalle883, Aug 5, 2022

2. sim card contacts

Hi,

Follow the steps below to import your contacts from the SIM card.

To import contacts from a SIM card

• On Start, tap People.

• Tap More
      Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card basic-icon-ellipses.png
      , and then tap Settings.

• Tap Import SIM contacts and follow the instructions.

Note that a copy of your contacts will remain on the card.

Linley Meslier, Aug 5, 2022
  3. sim card contacts

Balu Nayak, Aug 5, 2022
  4. Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card

Sim card. Phone says there is no Sim card in the phon

Hi,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Which network sim is that?
    • What is the exact error message?
    I suggest you try inserting that particular sim card in a different phone and check the behavior. And also check the phone as well with a different sim card.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card

1. Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card - Similar Threads - laptop sim card

2. I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...: I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not showing up in the network settings. Please advice...
  3. I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not...: I have a dell latitude laptop, it supports sim card, i inserted the sim card but it is not showing up in the network settings. Please advice...
  4. Unable to use sim card on window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use sim card on window 11: I'm using hp elitebook 820 G3 which is running on window 11. It has sim card slot but cellular data option is missing as a result of that I can't use it. How can I fix this?...
  5. Unable to use sim card on window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use sim card on window 11: I'm using hp elitebook 820 G3 which is running on window 11. It has sim card slot but cellular data option is missing as a result of that I can't use it. How can I fix this?...
  6. Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?: Is the required module present on my laptop , to run a sim card?, if not then how can I get it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-sim-card-slot-present-in-my-laptop/00f5cece-202f-4caf-83ea-f175bfce1ff5
  7. Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?: Is the required module present on my laptop , to run a sim card?, if not then how can I get it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-sim-card-slot-present-in-my-laptop/00f5cece-202f-4caf-83ea-f175bfce1ff5
  8. Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Windows 11 laptop with sim card: Hello all, I recently bought a HP ELITEBOOK 840 G6, which has a slot for SIM cards. I would like to use this to use the internet on the go. The device runs Windows 11. However, I can't find an option to use it. I can't find a corresponding item in the settings.... I already...
  9. internet using sim card

internet using sim card: I am using Hp Elitebook 8570w which have a sim slot, but after using windows 10 there no any "cellular" in setting. How can i use sim and use internet? There is no any notification of inserting sim also....
  10. Sim Card

Sim Card: How I Use Mobile SimCard in laptop with windows 10 my laptop elitebook8460p https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-card/2ea47b16-4fba-43e8-a490-eb1b50733115