Windows 10: Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

Discus and support Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wichart009, Apr 8, 2023.

1. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ?

:)

Wichart009, Apr 8, 2023
  2. Suman_B Win User

How to use snipping tool to capture full page of an article

Hi Sandi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This is a design limitation of the snipping tool

I have gone through your post and I have checked this for you. As of now, the snipping tool can be used to capture the information that is available only in the given window. It not applicable to capture the entire article/memo,
    if the information you are trying to capture, exceeds the window's border, hence requiring you to scroll down to view the information.

Suggest you to refer the article Use
    Snipping Tool to capture screenshots
    for the snip options that are currently available.

However, this is a valuable suggestion, as there may be other users with the similar requirement as yourself. Hence, I would suggest you to post your suggestion with respect to your query in the
    Feedback Hub,
    so that our developers can look into this for you, in order to check if it can be included in the upcoming Updates

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Apr 8, 2023
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Apr 8, 2023
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

Snipping Tool Enhancment

Hi Botts,

Snipping Tool has the ability to capture a certain part of your screen. To know more about Snipping Tool, here's a link:

Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots.

If you need further help, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Apr 8, 2023
Thema:

Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

1. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool capture

2. Snipping Tool not working to capture screenshots on video streaming services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool not working to capture screenshots on video streaming services: Snipping Tool isn't working to capture screenshots of videos on streaming services like Amazon Video anymore. Why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-not-working-to-capture-screenshots/571add9c-15d4-413a-82ab-f39d382e3dc3
  3. Snipping Tool not working to capture screenshots on video streaming services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool not working to capture screenshots on video streaming services: Snipping Tool isn't working to capture screenshots of videos on streaming services like Amazon Video anymore. Why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-not-working-to-capture-screenshots/571add9c-15d4-413a-82ab-f39d382e3dc3
  4. How to capture screenshot using PrtSc Key without opening Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to capture screenshot using PrtSc Key without opening Snipping Tool?: Hi,I used to be able to press the PrtSc key and would automatically get a full-screen capture saved to clipboard. On other computers pressing PrtSc led to a sort of menu popping up, allowing for the capture of part or all of the screen. After making a selection, it would...
  5. How to capture screenshot using PrtSc Key without opening Snipping Tool?

How to capture screenshot using PrtSc Key without opening Snipping Tool?: Hi,I used to be able to press the PrtSc key and would automatically get a full-screen capture saved to clipboard. On other computers pressing PrtSc led to a sort of menu popping up, allowing for the capture of part or all of the screen. After making a selection, it would...
  6. Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool: I can open the program just fine but when I press "New" to take a screenshot or use the shortcuts windows + shift + s / print screen key it simply does not work. All it does is it changes my cursor from normal to buffer for a short time and minimizes the program but then...
  7. Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool

Cannot screenshot with Snipping Tool: I can open the program just fine but when I press "New" to take a screenshot or use the shortcuts windows + shift + s / print screen key it simply does not work. All it does is it changes my cursor from normal to buffer for a short time and minimizes the program but then...
  8. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  9. Snipping tools captured color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping tools captured color: Hi, Need help. When using snipping tools, the captured image color is warm color. Snipping tools did not captured the original color. It happened only today, yesterday it works fine. It captured the original color of the screen. I did not install any software...
  10. Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry: The best answer is make sure Display Driver is installed and the RESOLUTION is set to RECOMMENDED, that's all it works good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-toolscreenshots-blurry/0b34ced7-6901-4fdd-b609-ea918c0bc663