Windows 10: USB to HDMI rotate

Discus and support USB to HDMI rotate in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have 2 monitors beside of my laptop, first monitor is connected to the integrated HDMI port and the 2nd is connected via hyc usb display USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stefan2213, Dec 28, 2022.

1. USB to HDMI rotate

Hello,I have 2 monitors beside of my laptop, first monitor is connected to the integrated HDMI port and the 2nd is connected via hyc usb display USB 3.0 to HDMI.The problem is that the 2nd monitor I want it to keep it in portrait mode, connected to the integrated HDMI port is working properly but when is connected to the adaptor is not rotating. It's showing like I see a belly part of portrait mode in landscape orientation.Did somebody meet this problem before, is there anything that I can do to fix it?P.S. I want to keep 1st monitor on integrated HDMI port of my laptop because the videos are

:)

Stefan2213, Dec 28, 2022
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Dec 28, 2022
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      USB to HDMI rotate [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Dec 28, 2022
  4. USB to HDMI rotate

Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Dec 28, 2022
Thema:

USB to HDMI rotate

1. USB to HDMI rotate - Similar Threads - USB HDMI rotate

2. ROTATE USB 3.0 a HDMI SIMPLE SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROTATE USB 3.0 a HDMI SIMPLE SOLUTION: PROBLEM: USING THE USB 3.0 TO HDMI ADAPTER, SCREEN ROTATION IS NOT POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, THE MAIN MONITOR, THE ONE CONNECTED DIRECTLY TO THE PC OR LAPTOP, DOES ALLOW VERTICAL ROTATION. SOLUTION: 1 THE MAIN HDMI CABLE CONNECTED TO THE PC OR LAPTOP SHOULD BE CONNECTED TO THE...
  3. ROTATE USB 3.0 a HDMI SIMPLE SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ROTATE USB 3.0 a HDMI SIMPLE SOLUTION: PROBLEM: USING THE USB 3.0 TO HDMI ADAPTER, SCREEN ROTATION IS NOT POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, THE MAIN MONITOR, THE ONE CONNECTED DIRECTLY TO THE PC OR LAPTOP, DOES ALLOW VERTICAL ROTATION. SOLUTION: 1 THE MAIN HDMI CABLE CONNECTED TO THE PC OR LAPTOP SHOULD BE CONNECTED TO THE...
  4. USB to HDMI rotate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB to HDMI rotate: Hello,I have 2 monitors beside of my laptop, first monitor is connected to the integrated HDMI port and the 2nd is connected via hyc usb display USB 3.0 to HDMI.The problem is that the 2nd monitor I want it to keep it in portrait mode, connected to the integrated HDMI port is...
  5. USB to HDMI rotate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB to HDMI rotate: Hello,I have 2 monitors beside of my laptop, first monitor is connected to the integrated HDMI port and the 2nd is connected via hyc usb display USB 3.0 to HDMI.The problem is that the 2nd monitor I want it to keep it in portrait mode, connected to the integrated HDMI port is...
  6. Can't rotate USB camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't rotate USB camera: I have moved house and have to set up my USB camera to hang upside down from a shelf in my new place. This turns my webcam image upside down. While I do have manycam I can not rely on this as a work around as one of the sites I have to work on does not support webcam feeds...
  7. Can't rotate USB camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't rotate USB camera: I have moved house and have to set up my USB camera to hang upside down from a shelf in my new place. This turns my webcam image upside down. While I do have manycam I can not rely on this as a work around as one of the sites I have to work on does not support webcam feeds...
  8. Can't rotate USB camera

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. HDMI: Two Independent Rotations Snag

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI: Two Independent Rotations Snag: I purchased a second monitor so that I could have one in Landscape frame and one in Portrait frame. The HDMI splitter that I purchased replicates only one orientation. It does not provide for independent rotation of a second other monitor. With the splitter in- line Windows...
  10. HDMI: Two Independent Rotations Snag

in Windows 10 Support
    HDMI: Two Independent Rotations Snag: I purchased a second monitor so that I could have one in Landscape frame and one in Portrait frame. The HDMI splitter that I purchased replicates only one orientation. It does not provide for independent rotation of a second other monitor. With the splitter in- line Windows...