Windows 10: USB MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED

Discus and support USB MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ive recently got a samson g-track pro. but when i plug it into my computer, nothing happens. i can hear my voice with the voice monitoring, and i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TuuSavage, May 8, 2020.

1. TuuSavage Win User

USB MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED

ive recently got a samson g-track pro. but when i plug it into my computer, nothing happens. i can hear my voice with the voice monitoring, and i can see a solid green light on the microphone, so i know its on. when i plug my headphones into the back of it, i cant hear anything except my own voice. ive tried every fix on the planet and nothing works. ive installed new drivers for anything you could think of, windows update, disabled the root hub issue, enabled microphone access in windows settings, nothing is working. its extremely frustrating because its a brand new expensive mic, and i cant use it. it doesnt show up in control panel at all, so i dont even know what its called. ive tried 2 different cords in every usb port my computer has.

:)

TuuSavage, May 8, 2020
  2. binks Win User

USB microphone isn't detected

Do you mean this?

USB MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED [​IMG]

USB MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED [​IMG]

If so, as you see, yes. At lest I think so...

binks, May 8, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    USB Microphone Not Detected

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the Microphone connectivity, let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      Enter key.

• In the Troubleshooting window, click on
      View all option on the left pane.

• Click on Hardware and Devices.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further information on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 8, 2020
  4. USB MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED

Microphone not detected

I've run it, it says the problem was 'Generic audio driver'. But I don't actually feel any problems on playing audios. My problem was about external microphones not detected, this laptop wont detect any external microphones
    plugged in, it will always use the internal microphone. I've done the troubleshoot (recording audio) and the troubleshoot said they can't detect the problem.

M. Nabil Mu'afa, May 8, 2020
Thema:

USB MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED

1. USB MICROPHONE NOT DETECTED - Similar Threads - USB MICROPHONE DETECTED

2. microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone not detected: Device: desktop computer. OS: Windows 10. I've been using a USB webcam with an integrated microphone for a couple of years. Problem is some applications don't detect the microphone. Skype: ok Zoom: ok Messenger not working. Windows itself doesn't detect the microphone, saying...
  3. USB Microphone not being detected on start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone not being detected on start up.: So this is an issue that I already have a work-around for but is still annoying. My microphone seems to be undetectable by my PC until I unplug the UBS cord and plug it back in. The main thing that annoys me is that I have to do this every time my PC shuts down or restarts....
  4. USB Microphone not being detected on start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Microphone not being detected on start up.: So this is an issue that I already have a work-around for but is still annoying. My microphone seems to be undetectable by my PC until I unplug the UBS cord and plug it back in. The main thing that annoys me is that I have to do this every time my PC shuts down or restarts....
  5. USB Microphone randomly not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone randomly not being detected: Hi, I have an weird issue where my USB microphone Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ doesn't get recognized by Windows; randomly. This issue started happening ever since I've upgraded to Windows 11 and I can't recall being a problem on Windows 10. Also, I think it may started...
  6. USB Microphone randomly not being detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Microphone randomly not being detected: Hi, I have an weird issue where my USB microphone Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ doesn't get recognized by Windows; randomly. This issue started happening ever since I've upgraded to Windows 11 and I can't recall being a problem on Windows 10. Also, I think it may started...
  7. No microphones are detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No microphones are detected.: When I connect my headphones to my laptop, the microphone is not detected by the system. I tried to test it in the settings but the device wasn't even on the list. I tested the headphones on my phone and everything worked fine. Also, the default laptop microphone doesn't work...
  8. Microphone is not detected

Microphone is not detected: I have a 1 year old laptop. And it doesn't have any issues since then. I'm just surprised that when I attended my online meeting, the microphone is no longer detected. This microphone is built in and all drivers are all updated. What to do?...
  9. USB microphone isn't detected

USB microphone isn't detected: I want to stream some game but can't activate my mic.I just looked in my recording devices and it looks like everything's all right, mic is physically connected but when I speak directly into the mic, those green bars at the right, not reacting at all. As far as I know, there...
  10. Microphone not detected

Microphone not detected: I've just bought a microphone for recording vocals for songs, and it works with my amp, or any other audio device but not with my laptop. It has a 6.3mm jack however I bought an adapter. I plugged it in the microphone/headphone slot, and the laptop/Windows doesn't detect it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb microphone not detected windows 10