Windows 10: USB issue during boot up

Discus and support USB issue during boot up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, every time I boot my windows 11, not all my USB devices boot up. My webcam and USB HD or SSDs are missing. When I go into Device manager I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Phantom Phreak, Jul 31, 2022.

1. USB issue during boot up

Hello, every time I boot my windows 11, not all my USB devices boot up. My webcam and USB HD or SSDs are missing. When I go into Device manager I notice a yellow triangle over Unkown USB Device Configuration Descriptor Request Failed and Unknown USB Device Port Reset Failed every time I boot up my computer. I would have to uninstall each device and rescan and then my webcam would work and missing drives would reappear. This started happing in windows 10 and then I moved over to windows 11 and the issue continued. I updated all my drivers' windows 11 is completely updated. I tried a few pie

:)

Phantom Phreak, Jul 31, 2022
  2. Lazzer408 Win User

USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

USB issue during boot up nonono-jpg.jpg

Lazzer408, Jul 31, 2022
  3. D-rock Win User
    Help with USB Boot Image

I am trying to boot from my USB flash drive. I followed the instructions step for step that are in the article on this website. I downloaded the HP program and the USB Image zip file. I ran the HP flash program and pointed it to the folder where I unzipped the USB Image files to. I then copied all the files over to the USB memory stick as instructed. When I restart my computer and press F12 to go to the boot menu I have 3 options: SATA hard drive, CD-ROM drive, or USB Device. So I choose USB device and when it reads the USB memory stick all I get is the error "Non-system disk, replace and hit any key" Its like the USB memory is missing some system files or it doesnt have the master boot record or something. Somebody please HELP!!! I want to flash the bios in a new video card and I have to boot to DOS and I dont have a floppy drive and I have Win XP so a USB boot is probably the best option I have.

D-rock, Jul 31, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

USB issue during boot up

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 31, 2022
Thema:

USB issue during boot up

1. USB issue during boot up - Similar Threads - USB issue during

2. Blue Screening During Boot Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screening During Boot Up: I recently just built my first PC. I installed windows on my USB Flash Drive, and it was going well. Here's where my issue is, I ended up shooting myself in the foot because for some reason I just clicked the 'X' button and closed it out. I reinstalled windows on my USB and...
  3. Blue Screening During Boot Up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screening During Boot Up: I recently just built my first PC. I installed windows on my USB Flash Drive, and it was going well. Here's where my issue is, I ended up shooting myself in the foot because for some reason I just clicked the 'X' button and closed it out. I reinstalled windows on my USB and...
  4. USB Booting issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Booting issue: I have only corrupted windows installed, when i tried to boot up the windows with a usb, it did the loading then went to automatic repair infinitley. that was with the windows boot manager having boot priority. When i try with usb priority, it loads for a little bit then does...
  5. USB Booting issue

USB Booting issue: I have only corrupted windows installed, when i tried to boot up the windows with a usb, it did the loading then went to automatic repair infinitley. that was with the windows boot manager having boot priority. When i try with usb priority, it loads for a little bit then does...
  6. USB Booting issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. USB issue during boot up

USB issue during boot up: Hello, every time I boot my windows 11, not all my USB devices boot up. My webcam and USB HD or SSDs are missing. When I go into Device manager I notice a yellow triangle over Unkown USB Device Configuration Descriptor Request Failed and Unknown USB Device Port Reset Failed...
  8. Usb boot issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb boot issue: Succeeded in getting Win 10 to boot to my usb hard drives after weeks of banging my head against the wall but now it does work. Have now hit another issue with booting to usb. The weekend, I installed a game for one of my Grandsons, Special Ops The Line. Game worked great and...
  9. Computer Hangs Up During Boot Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Hangs Up During Boot Up: Recently, my computer hangs up at the Windows Logo screen during boot up. I have to power off and then power back on. It usually boots up on the 2nd try. Any idea what's happening, and how to fix it? HPE-510t Intel Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.3GHz 64-bit Win10 v 1709 build...
  10. USB booting issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    USB booting issues.: Had this problem about a year or so ago. Also had so many issues with 10 I had to go back to 7 to complete some important research and projects. Went back to 10 a few months ago and have it running very well now except for an important issue. I use Casper 10 to create my...