Windows 10: USB device disconnecting while gaming only.

Discus and support USB device disconnecting while gaming only. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When gaming my USB device will disconnect and reconnect like it had been unplugged and reconnected. I have updated bios installed new drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vynxc, Mar 6, 2024.

1. vynxc Win User

USB device disconnecting while gaming only.

When gaming my USB device will disconnect and reconnect like it had been unplugged and reconnected. I have updated bios installed new drivers reinstalled windows tried all USB ports on my pc including USB 3. If I turn my graphics all the way up the issue will happen alot more often. This device is known as an "azeron". It's basically a one handed keyboard. It's not the cord. And the issue doesn't occur on other systems. I do have a feeling it's a bad PSU but not sure. This issue has not always occurred. This is just recently. Just to note I have not used this USB device in over a year. For an

:)

vynxc, Mar 6, 2024

2. usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

Windows help & learning

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 6, 2024
  3. novaforce Win User
    USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

I turned off Power Management but no luck. As for the Resources tab in Device Manager, it's not showing up for my network adapter. I tried reinstalling it and updating it but it's not showing up.

USB device disconnecting while gaming only. 141154d1498414773t-usb-devices-disconnecting-reconnecting-capture.png

novaforce, Mar 6, 2024
  4. frozensun Win User

USB device not working on Optiplex 9010

I did plug in external HDD and went to device manager.
    There is none of unknown devices in the list (picture below)
    USB device disconnecting while gaming only. 281320d1591009114t-usb-device-not-working-optiplex-9010-a-dmanager.jpg

OK disabled and enabled USB 3.0 root hub and then pluged in external HDD,here is exclamation mark I got:

USB device disconnecting while gaming only. 281323d1591010072t-usb-device-not-working-optiplex-9010-a-dm2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

yep..solved the problem with your suggestion...thx a lot...

frozensun, Mar 6, 2024
Thema:

1. USB device disconnecting while gaming only. - Similar Threads - USB device disconnecting

2. USBS Disconnect And Reconnect Frequently ONLY While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USBS Disconnect And Reconnect Frequently ONLY While Playing Games: I can use my PC normally without any issues, browse the internet for hours, use applications, etc. with no worries, however, anytime I try playing a game where I am using my keyboard and mouse, the wired keyboard and wired mouse, and even my wired microphone will randomly and...
  3. USBS Disconnect And Reconnect Frequently ONLY While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USBS Disconnect And Reconnect Frequently ONLY While Playing Games: I can use my PC normally without any issues, browse the internet for hours, use applications, etc. with no worries, however, anytime I try playing a game where I am using my keyboard and mouse, the wired keyboard and wired mouse, and even my wired microphone will randomly and...
  4. USBS Disconnect And Reconnect Frequently ONLY While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB device disconnecting while gaming only.

USB device disconnecting while gaming only.: When gaming my USB device will disconnect and reconnect like it had been unplugged and reconnected. I have updated bios installed new drivers reinstalled windows tried all USB ports on my pc including USB 3. If I turn my graphics all the way up the issue will happen alot more...
  6. USB keeps disconnecting while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB keeps disconnecting while playing games: Hi, I play games on my pc, 850w PSU with an RTX 3060Ti, i7 11700k and my USB's keep disconnecting and reconnecting. Audio cuts out completely and all my key strokes either don't do anything or they just continue off the last thing I pressed, so if I pressed W last, it would...
  7. USB keeps disconnecting while playing games

USB keeps disconnecting while playing games: Hi, I play games on my pc, 850w PSU with an RTX 3060Ti, i7 11700k and my USB's keep disconnecting and reconnecting. Audio cuts out completely and all my key strokes either don't do anything or they just continue off the last thing I pressed, so if I pressed W last, it would...
  8. Disconnection while in game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disconnection while in game: So a few days ago, I was playing some videogames as usual and then for no reason the game showed a disconnection window. At first I thought it was the game, so I reinstalled it but the problem was not solved. I tried other games and the same thing, problems with internet...
  9. USB devices disconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB devices disconnecting: Hi, since the last update I cannot connect more than one USB evice at the time. Mouse or keyboard or controller or printer. On top of that my computer won't stop or go into sleep mode when I click on these commands in the menu. I've tried to check for update, ask around me...
  10. While playing games, all USB devices disconnect and reconnect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    While playing games, all USB devices disconnect and reconnect.: Like the title says. It's never during normal use like youtube, shopping, or anything else. Only games. I've already done that power settings thing, and it seems like I am out of options. I rely on a wireless stick to be connected, so it really is a nuisance. Any help is...