Windows 10: URGENT ISSUE OCCURRING NOW! Some sort of invasion is happening here, mouse cursor normal,...

Discus and support URGENT ISSUE OCCURRING NOW! Some sort of invasion is happening here, mouse cursor normal,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 HomeAll Windows security built-in is turned on and working.I noticed a slow down today and my mouse pointer was normal, then thinking, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SouThOkaNaGaN, Dec 24, 2021.

1. URGENT ISSUE OCCURRING NOW! Some sort of invasion is happening here, mouse cursor normal,...

Windows 10 HomeAll Windows security built-in is turned on and working.I noticed a slow down today and my mouse pointer was normal, then thinking, then normal, then thinking, then normal, repeatedly since first noticing this, reboots unsuccessful, safe mode unsuccessful at finding anything doing scans from there, tried offline scans too, with varying different scanners, one at a time, never had two enabled at once.Please enlighten as to what I may have going on here, anyone?Is there a fix?? Or an uninstaller or any kind removal tool put out by a company that deals with this sort of stuff?Thanky

:)

SouThOkaNaGaN, Dec 24, 2021
  2. OneMoar Win User

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Dec 24, 2021
  3. Galirn Win User
    Mouse Cursor on second screen changes randomly

• Did the issue only occur when you updated your graphics card?
      • Appears to have only begun with the new graphics card. It's an AMD RX480 card. I uninstalled all Nvidia drivers prior to installing the new AMD drivers. It doesn't occur on the first monitor, only second. Which would indicate either something in the
        translation between monitors or something along those lines.
    • Are your drivers up to date?
      • From my understanding they all are, I try to keep everything up to date.
    • Have you checked if the problem is the mouse itself?
      • I do not currently have a second mouse, but the fact that it's only when it tracks to the second screen. On first screen everything is good. The normal cursor displays, but when I track to the second screen that's when the weirdness happens.
    • Are you using a wired mouse
      • Yes

Galirn, Dec 24, 2021
  4. URGENT ISSUE OCCURRING NOW! Some sort of invasion is happening here, mouse cursor normal,...

Restoring 'normal' mouse cursor

After an auto-upgrade to Win10 v1803 of a Dell Inspiron N5010 laptop, the mouse cursor has acquired a feature that is NOT shown in the cursors available in the MOUSE entry in Control Panel. The feature is a short bar which may be vertical or horizontal,
    that moves everywhere with the cursor. The cursor can be restored to normal for a while, by clicking on the DEFAULT button in MOUSE. That restoration does not survive a reboot, and may well last even shorter.

Joseph PHILIPPA, Dec 24, 2021
Thema:

URGENT ISSUE OCCURRING NOW! Some sort of invasion is happening here, mouse cursor normal,...

1. URGENT ISSUE OCCURRING NOW! Some sort of invasion is happening here, mouse cursor normal,... - Similar Threads - URGENT ISSUE OCCURRING

2. Mouse Cursor Snapping Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor Snapping Issue: HiRecently I encountered a few issues related to the mouse cursor not snapping the corners of the object I was selecting. Below are some examples:1. In Excel, when you select a cell and move the cursor to the bottom right corner of the cell where the dot is, normally the...
  3. URGENT ISSUE OCCURRING NOW! Some sort of invasion is happening here, mouse cursor normal,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    URGENT ISSUE OCCURRING NOW! Some sort of invasion is happening here, mouse cursor normal,...: Windows 10 HomeAll Windows security built-in is turned on and working.I noticed a slow down today and my mouse pointer was normal, then thinking, then normal, then thinking, then normal, repeatedly since first noticing this, reboots unsuccessful, safe mode unsuccessful at...
  4. URGENT ISSUE OCCURRING NOW! Some sort of invasion is happening here, mouse cursor normal,...

URGENT ISSUE OCCURRING NOW! Some sort of invasion is happening here, mouse cursor normal,...: Windows 10 HomeAll Windows security built-in is turned on and working.I noticed a slow down today and my mouse pointer was normal, then thinking, then normal, then thinking, then normal, repeatedly since first noticing this, reboots unsuccessful, safe mode unsuccessful at...
  5. Mouse cursor not looking normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor not looking normal: Mouse cursor has some dots on the side, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-not-looking-normal/104760b1-6fa3-448e-a4fd-d97d09b0c957
  6. Mouse cursor not looking normal

Mouse cursor not looking normal: Mouse cursor has some dots on the side, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-not-looking-normal/104760b1-6fa3-448e-a4fd-d97d09b0c957
  7. Mouse cursor not looking normal

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Mouse cursor issues, Anomalies

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse cursor issues, Anomalies: Mouse Cursor Issues this has been going on for a long time, and just gets worse. Over a period of about 2-1/2 years. Several different mice, several fresh installs, several updates. Windows 10 Home, and Pro. mouse will just all of the sudden change after lagging...
  9. Mouse Cursor Issue

Mouse Cursor Issue: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Home 64-bit (Build 1903). Recently, at random times, my mouse cursor will disappear going to my second or third monitor. The cursor is still working to a degree on the other screens, but you can't see it until it highlights over an item....
  10. Mouse cursor issues

Mouse cursor issues: I don't know what happened to my computer, right now my mouse cursor jumps every time I start typing. This happens with all apps, what could be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-issues/e66586b9-50e2-4617-aadd-19a3fca2a255