Windows 10: Urgent help

Discus and support Urgent help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; .I Have PIN , Password fingerprint and face unlock By mistake my face and finer are locked i forgot my pin and my paord i have microsoft account and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ashish.S, Sep 16, 2024 at 9:17 AM.

1. Ashish.S Win User

Urgent help

.I Have PIN , Password fingerprint and face unlock By mistake my face and finer are locked i forgot my pin and my paord i have microsoft account and windows 11 please help my mom will not leave me if she understands bout this please help fast

:)

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

3. Callender Win User
    Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Urgent help 151796d1504481801t-urgent-assistance-required-please-browse-folder-autoruns.jpg

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

4. Rocky Win User

Urgent help

Help urgent

That would be my guess as well.

Thema:

Urgent help

1. Urgent help - Similar Threads - Urgent help

2. How will i fix thiss???Please help urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How will i fix thiss???Please help urgent: HELP ME!It's been 5 days or so. I was about to use my laptop . When i on it . It showed drive repair . I didnt skip it . It went from stage 1 to stage 3 when it was done. My home screen went black with only time and cursor showing. I searched my issue and i saw this issue is...
  3. How will i fix thiss???Please help urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How will i fix thiss???Please help urgent: HELP ME!It's been 5 days or so. I was about to use my laptop . When i on it . It showed drive repair . I didnt skip it . It went from stage 1 to stage 3 when it was done. My home screen went black with only time and cursor showing. I searched my issue and i saw this issue is...
  4. Urgent help

Urgent help: .I Have PIN , Password fingerprint and face unlock By mistake my face and finer are locked i forgot my pin and my paord i have microsoft account and windows 11 please help my mom will not leave me if she understands bout this please help fast...
  5. URGENT!!! need help blocking kb5027397. system crashes. Full time unable to use computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT!!! need help blocking kb5027397. system crashes. Full time unable to use computer.: i have feedback for your developers, im a full time student and windows update keeps self installing on kb5027397 on my windows device that is already running 23H2 and the update crashes the system. three times i have uninstalled the update and spent hours trying to correct...
  6. URGENT!!! need help blocking kb5027397. system crashes. Full time unable to use computer.

URGENT!!! need help blocking kb5027397. system crashes. Full time unable to use computer.: i have feedback for your developers, im a full time student and windows update keeps self installing on kb5027397 on my windows device that is already running 23H2 and the update crashes the system. three times i have uninstalled the update and spent hours trying to correct...
  7. Urgent help needed to install Hp printer driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent help needed to install Hp printer driver: I am currently having issues with installing hp printer drivers. After downloading updates in advanced options, the installation process always return an error code 'Retry'. I have exhausted all my options on how to get it fixed but all to no good. Urgent help needed!...
  8. Urgent help needed to install Hp printer driver

Urgent help needed to install Hp printer driver: I am currently having issues with installing hp printer drivers. After downloading updates in advanced options, the installation process always return an error code 'Retry'. I have exhausted all my options on how to get it fixed but all to no good. Urgent help needed!...
  9. Please help urgently, my PC keeps rebooting randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help urgently, my PC keeps rebooting randomly.: Hi,My PC was working fine until a day before.. there were no new programs or windows updates or hardware installed since then. But all of yesterday, it has been rebooting continuously at random intervals.When I first started it yesterday, it worked for 45 minutes then...
  10. Please help urgently, my PC keeps rebooting randomly.

Please help urgently, my PC keeps rebooting randomly.: Hi,My PC was working fine until a day before.. there were no new programs or windows updates or hardware installed since then. But all of yesterday, it has been rebooting continuously at random intervals.When I first started it yesterday, it worked for 45 minutes then...