Windows 10: Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know

Discus and support Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello,i wanted to see if i can upgrade my windows 10 enterprise to like free one in the microsoft website because i dont have the microsoft store and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hadil kadakelloucha, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know

hello,i wanted to see if i can upgrade my windows 10 enterprise to like free one in the microsoft website because i dont have the microsoft store and some features also i have an app that deadlocking the pc so i gotten an idea to download it from the app store in windows, and when i tried to download it everything is fine but the main thing the Operating system its says like "Contact the system adminstrator" and then something like that how can i bypass it.Windows Version: Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Ltsb.

:)

hadil kadakelloucha, Jun 20, 2024
  2. Drone Win User

windows 10 worth the upgrade?

People who don't need Edge, Store, and all those bloated W10 apps can get Windows 10 Enterprise ltsb. Ltsb is a "clean" Windows 10 edition plus you have all Enterprise functionality. Because it's stripped from all that bloatware it installs and boots faster than Pro version. Unfortunately ltsb is more expensive

Drone, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Aquinus Win User
    windows 10 worth the upgrade?

You can remove all of these things using PowerShell. This is touched upon in the "Windows 10 Tweaks" thread.
    Code: PS C:\Users\***> Get-AppXPackage *store* Name : Microsoft.WindowsStore Publisher : CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US Architecture : X64 ResourceId : Version : 2015.8.25.0 PackageFullName : Microsoft.WindowsStore_2015.8.25.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe InstallLocation : C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore_2015.8.25.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe IsFramework : False PackageFamilyName : Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe PublisherId : 8wekyb3d8bbwe IsResourcePackage : False IsBundle : False IsDevelopmentMode : False Dependencies : {Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00_14.0.22929.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe, Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.0_1.0.22929.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe} PS C:\Users\***> Remove-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore_2015.8.25.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe[/quote]

Aquinus, Jun 20, 2024
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know

1. Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know - Similar Threads - Upgrading enterprise ltsb

2. Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know: hello,i wanted to see if i can upgrade my windows 10 enterprise to like free one in the microsoft website because i dont have the microsoft store and some features also i have an app that deadlocking the pc so i gotten an idea to download it from the app store in windows, and...
  3. Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Your pc from Windows 10 enterprise ltsb to Windows 10 free version or I don't know: hello,i wanted to see if i can upgrade my windows 10 enterprise to like free one in the microsoft website because i dont have the microsoft store and some features also i have an app that deadlocking the pc so i gotten an idea to download it from the app store in windows, and...
  4. Upgrade W7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade W7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016: I have a computer with Windows 7 Ultimate, could I install it an image with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 and use the product key of W7? or should I pay an upgrade?...
  5. windows 10 enterprise ltsb 2016 version 1607 to windows 10 enterprise ltsb version 1903

windows 10 enterprise ltsb 2016 version 1607 to windows 10 enterprise ltsb version 1903: How to upgrade from windows 10 enterprise ltsb 2016 version 1607 to windows 10 enterprise ltsb version 1903? 1. Does it require fresh installation from DVD or can be done online if connected to internet? 2. What is the latest version of windows 10 enterprise LTSB?...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016: I have a question about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB from 2016, version build 1607. Could you help me? I’d like to know if this is a supported version and if this version gets security updates...
  7. Query on Support for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB version 1607

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query on Support for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB version 1607: Hi, We have a version of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016, build number 1607 can we know if this is a supported version, would also like to know going forward would this build will get security updates if any? thanks, Abhi...
  8. Reset pc Windows 10 1809 LTSB enterprise

Reset pc Windows 10 1809 LTSB enterprise: I have installed Windows 10 1809 LTSB enterprise, applied ppkg, joined domain Start reset pc, get to about 40%, reboot into recovery, select log into windows desktop loads but reset pc did not work What logs do I need to review?...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB Upgrade

Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB Upgrade: Hi MS Team , i have a product from Honeywell ,its a WIFi/Cellular device which is running on OS Windows 10 64bit and believed to be a very2 old build , what is the best way of upgrading this device to at least 1607 build to make MDM work. FYI i have around 200 unit of...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB: I just noticed this pop up on my MSDN downloads: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Looks like it may be 14393, as it was just released. But, this appears to be a new moniker (2016) rather than 1607. 60005