Windows 10: Upgrading to Windows 11 Failed

Discus and support Upgrading to Windows 11 Failed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear CommunityI am trying to upgrade from windows 10 to 11 using either Windows11InstallationAssistant.exe or WU and it both cases upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jonás García Padrón, Sep 7, 2024.

1. Upgrading to Windows 11 Failed

Dear CommunityI am trying to upgrade from windows 10 to 11 using either Windows11InstallationAssistant.exe or WU and it both cases upgrade fails.WinUpdatefltmc & fltmc instances.txtPanther_setupact.logUnattendGC_setupact.logCould you please help me out to find the root cause for this upgrade to fail?Best RegardsJonas

:)

Jonás García Padrón, Sep 7, 2024

2. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Sep 7, 2024
  3. Windows 11 upgrade failed.

Thanks.

The BCD or the EFI boot partition's file system is corrupt. Rebuilding the EFI boot partition fixes this issue.

Please go through these links for more information:

If you need step-by-step assistance in this regard, boot into WinRE Command Prompt.

Then run:

• mountvol y: /s
    • bcdedit
    • diskpart
    • list vol
    For each command, photograph the screen and upload it to OneDrive.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Sep 7, 2024
  4. BUG
    bug Win User

Upgrading to Windows 11 Failed

Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

Thema:

Upgrading to Windows 11 Failed

1. Upgrading to Windows 11 Failed - Similar Threads - Upgrading Failed

2. Windows Insider Update keeps failing to upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Insider Update keeps failing to upgrade: I updated bios , I tried all kinds of versions of windows updates and even did windows update. I updated drivers.This is from setuperr.log from panther.2024-09-15 20:32:25, Error DU DU::CDUSession::Search: Failed to set WU internal configuration property for targeted scans....
  3. Windows Insider Update keeps failing to upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Insider Update keeps failing to upgrade: I updated bios , I tried all kinds of versions of windows updates and even did windows update. I updated drivers.This is from setuperr.log from panther.2024-09-15 20:32:25, Error DU DU::CDUSession::Search: Failed to set WU internal configuration property for targeted scans....
  4. windows10 update assistant fails to upgrade version 1909 to 22h2 or later

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows10 update assistant fails to upgrade version 1909 to 22h2 or later: update assistant downloads , checks, then runs and reboots the computer several times, apparently quits and then restores version 1909 without further information...
  5. windows10 update assistant fails to upgrade version 1909 to 22h2 or later

windows10 update assistant fails to upgrade version 1909 to 22h2 or later: update assistant downloads , checks, then runs and reboots the computer several times, apparently quits and then restores version 1909 without further information...
  6. windows10 update assistant fails to upgrade version 1909 to 22h2 or later

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Upgrading to Windows 11 Failed

Upgrading to Windows 11 Failed: Dear CommunityI am trying to upgrade from windows 10 to 11 using either Windows11InstallationAssistant.exe or WU and it both cases upgrade fails.WinUpdatefltmc & fltmc instances.txtPanther_setupact.logUnattendGC_setupact.logCould you please help me out to find the root cause...
  8. Upgrading to Windows 11 Failed

Upgrading to Windows 11 Failed: Dear CommunityI am trying to upgrade from windows 10 to 11 using either Windows11InstallationAssistant.exe or WU and it both cases upgrade fails.WinUpdatefltmc & fltmc instances.txtPanther_setupact.logUnattendGC_setupact.logCould you please help me out to find the root cause...
  9. win 10 upgrade fails 0x8007001F - 0x20006

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 upgrade fails 0x8007001F - 0x20006: Trying to upgrade a win7 pro sp1, and was getting this error early on in the installation. I ended up removing all of my drives except for the win7 boot drive. The upgrade process looked like it was actually going to succeed, went through all of the pre install side, got to...
  10. win 10 upgrade fails 0x8007001F - 0x20006

win 10 upgrade fails 0x8007001F - 0x20006: Trying to upgrade a win7 pro sp1, and was getting this error early on in the installation. I ended up removing all of my drives except for the win7 boot drive. The upgrade process looked like it was actually going to succeed, went through all of the pre install side, got to...