Windows 10: Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool

Discus and support Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am an IT Admin for our agency and our problem is that state government network blocks all users from the Win Apps Store. All of the workstation that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Androlewicz, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool

I am an IT Admin for our agency and our problem is that state government network blocks all users from the Win Apps Store. All of the workstation that have been upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 snipping tool has no screen recording. The Snipping Tool is version 11.2201.12.0. The Windows version we are running is Windows 11 Enterprise 10.0.22621.3155. I can find no way to get the snipping tool up to the latest tool like my home computer which has Win 11 Pro's snipping tool with the screen recording function--Win 11 Pro version 10.0.22631.3155. I can't seem to find a way to get our users'

:)

Androlewicz, Feb 29, 2024
  2. Wes S_l Win User

Prevent Win+Shift+R from opening Snipping Tool record

Win+Shift+R is the PowerPoint shortcut to pause/resume recording while recording your screen. Recently it started opening Snipping Tool record. This means that when recording screen with PowerPoint, instead of pausing recording it just opens Snipping Tool and your PowerPoint recording keeps on recording.

I have Googled and no one appears to have this problem. I have repaired and reset Snipping Tool. Is there any way to disable the Win+Shift+R shortcut in snipping tool?

Wes S_l, Feb 29, 2024
  3. WXZhao7 Win User
    Could snipping tool support recording with hotkey?

Hello everyone,

The snipping tool support takes screenshot with win+****+s. But I can't find any hotkey to record screen (win+****+r shows the same screenshot UI as win+shift+s).

Will snipping tool support recording with hotkey and even custom hotkey?

WXZhao7, Feb 29, 2024
  4. Hesed3 Win User

Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool

Screen Snip - can't get to it after Win 11 Upgrade

I just upgraded one of our Win 10 computers to Win 11 in response to a direct offer from Microsoft. Now I cannot get tp Screen Snip.

Hesed3, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool

1. Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool - Similar Threads - Upgraded screen recording

2. snipping tools not working in win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    snipping tools not working in win 11: I have check check with bellow stapes:1sfc /scannow,2chkdsk,3chkdsk/r4chkdsk/f5remove the all recent windows updates,6DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth7DISM /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth8DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth9Repair the Microsoft visual...
  3. snipping tools not working in win 11

snipping tools not working in win 11: snipping tools not working in windows 11, please help to fix this issue.I have check check with bellow stapes:1sfc /scannow,2chkdsk,3chkdsk/r4chkdsk/f5remove the all recent windows updates,6DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth7DISM /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth8DISM...
  4. Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool

Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool: I am an IT Admin for our agency and our problem is that state government network blocks all users from the Win Apps Store. All of the workstation that have been upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 snipping tool has no screen recording. The Snipping Tool is version 11.2201.12.0....
  5. Snipping tool failed on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool failed on Win 11: My snipping tool does not work - when trying screen shots - I press PRT SCN and the options pop upI select rectangular mode and draw around the area desired Screen no longer flashes or anything else - and screenshot is not takenWhen I run "snippingtool.exe" - Windows cannot...
  6. Snipping tool failed on Win 11

Snipping tool failed on Win 11: My snipping tool does not work - when trying screen shots - I press PRT SCN and the options pop upI select rectangular mode and draw around the area desired Screen no longer flashes or anything else - and screenshot is not takenWhen I run "snippingtool.exe" - Windows cannot...
  7. Prevent Win+Shift+R from opening Snipping Tool record

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Win+Shift+R from opening Snipping Tool record: Win+Shift+R is the PowerPoint shortcut to pause/resume recording while recording your screen. Recently it started opening Snipping Tool record. This means that when recording screen with PowerPoint, instead of pausing recording it just opens Snipping Tool and your PowerPoint...
  8. Prevent Win+Shift+R from opening Snipping Tool record

Prevent Win+Shift+R from opening Snipping Tool record: Win+Shift+R is the PowerPoint shortcut to pause/resume recording while recording your screen. Recently it started opening Snipping Tool record. This means that when recording screen with PowerPoint, instead of pausing recording it just opens Snipping Tool and your PowerPoint...
  9. Snipping Tool WIN 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool WIN 11: I have a Windows 11 user who is unable to use the Snipping Tool .The app will launch and she can snip the screen, then there is no preview of the snip and there is nothing in the Screen Shots Folder where they are set to be saved.I have updated her PC to the latest version of...
  10. Snipping Tool WIN 11

Snipping Tool WIN 11: I have a Windows 11 user who is unable to use the Snipping Tool .The app will launch and she can snip the screen, then there is no preview of the snip and there is nothing in the Screen Shots Folder where they are set to be saved.I have updated her PC to the latest version of...