Windows 10: Upgrade Windows 7 to 7 is so slow and stuck on 45% for 10 hours

Discus and support Upgrade Windows 7 to 7 is so slow and stuck on 45% for 10 hours in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had problems with my Windows 7 and i wanted to fix it using that method but its been 10 hours and gets from 44 to 45.. im scared bc in my country... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bargmy suszade, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Upgrade Windows 7 to 7 is so slow and stuck on 45% for 10 hours

I had problems with my Windows 7 and i wanted to fix it using that method but its been 10 hours and gets from 44 to 45.. im scared bc in my country street's power will shutdown sometimes.. please anyone give me a solution to see what file is so huge then i delete it

:)

bargmy suszade, Jun 10, 2024

2. windows 7 upgrade to windows 10 is stuck at "Getting Updates" at 46% for last few hours....

Hi,

I am upgrading my laptop from Windows 7 home basic version to windows 10. everything was getting downloaded until it got stuck at "Getting Updates" at 46% for last 7 hours now.....Last night same thing happened and I had to close it, which rolled back the
    installation to previous windows 7 and windows 10 was not installed... Please suggest what is the solution to this problem.

Anil Khatri, Jun 10, 2024
  3. 10 upgrade from 7 stuck at 44% for 8 hours

Hi! I was excited to finally receive my Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7. I started the process and my computer is stuck at UPGRADING WINDOWS 44% (Installing Features & Drivers 33%). It has been stuck for 8 hours. Should I reboot?

Thank you,

Seanachán, Jun 10, 2024
  4. lse123 Win User

Upgrade Windows 7 to 7 is so slow and stuck on 45% for 10 hours

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

Upgrade Windows 7 to 7 is so slow and stuck on 45% for 10 hours

1. Upgrade Windows 7 to 7 is so slow and stuck on 45% for 10 hours - Similar Threads - Upgrade slow stuck

2. Upgrade Windows 7 to 7 is so slow and stuck on 45% for 10 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Windows 7 to 7 is so slow and stuck on 45% for 10 hours: I had problems with my Windows 7 and i wanted to fix it using that method but its been 10 hours and gets from 44 to 45.. im scared bc in my country street's power will shutdown sometimes.. please anyone give me a solution to see what file is so huge then i delete it...
  3. why is windows 10 so slow compared with windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is windows 10 so slow compared with windows 7: I have just acquired a new laptop with Windows 10. It is pitifully slow compared with windows 7 on my old laptop which was at least 8 years old. What can I do to make it faster?...
  4. why is windows 10 so slow compared with windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is windows 10 so slow compared with windows 7: I have just acquired a new laptop with Windows 10. It is pitifully slow compared with windows 7 on my old laptop which was at least 8 years old. What can I do to make it faster?...
  5. why is windows 10 so slow compared with windows 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. windows 7 slow and stucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 slow and stucks: HelloWindows 7 became very slow and Stucks ,and messages always pops up, here is the screens shoots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-slow-and-stucks/f2ff0319-2665-463e-86ac-efed78daed3b
  7. windows 7 slow and stucks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 7 slow and stucks: HelloWindows 7 became very slow and Stucks ,and messages always pops up, here is the screens shoots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-slow-and-stucks/f2ff0319-2665-463e-86ac-efed78daed3b
  8. Windows 7 to 10 upgrade stuck at 30%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 7 to 10 upgrade stuck at 30%: Hello! Recently, I have tried to install and upgrade to Windows 10 on my ASUS N46V (currently running Windows 7) for work purposes as i realized Win7 has stopped receiving support since Jan 2020. I downloaded the Media Creation Tool 20H2 from the Microsoft website....
  9. Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade Stuck on “Working on Updates: 30%” for 24 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade Stuck on “Working on Updates: 30%” for 24 hours: I had recently attempted to upgrade my computer from windows 7 to windows 10. It has been displaying the same screen for about 24 hours, saying “Working on updates. 30%. Don’t turn off your PC. This will take a while” with wheel above it still spinning. I will see the hard...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 stuck: Second attempt to upgrade from W7 to W10. Both times it gets to "working on updates: 48% Don't turn off...." The little balls keep circling, but nothing is progressing. Been running for over 5 hours, pretty sure it's not going to complete. I can do a hard restart and I...