Windows 10: Upgrade to Windows 11

Discus and support Upgrade to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I currently am running an older Desktop PC as a file server with Windows 10 Pro. The hardware won't support Windows 11 so I've ordered a new PC with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesJennings4, Jun 5, 2024.

1. Upgrade to Windows 11

I currently am running an older Desktop PC as a file server with Windows 10 Pro. The hardware won't support Windows 11 so I've ordered a new PC with OEM W11 Pro installed. I'm looking for the easiest way to upgrade my current setup to the new PC. Can I put the main C Windows drive from the old W10 PC into the new PC and upgrade it to W11 using the OEM license from the new PC- so that W11 Pro is installed on the older drive? I think that might be easier than reinstalling every program and all settings from the old W10 PC. Is that possible? If so, what are the steps? Thanks.James

:)

JamesJennings4, Jun 5, 2024

2. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Jun 5, 2024
  3. dougboes Win User
    Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Jun 5, 2024
  4. Upgrade to Windows 11

Difficulty upgrading to windows 11

Okay Thanks! but I have a few more questions...

1. Do you know how many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Jun 5, 2024
Thema:

Upgrade to Windows 11

1. Upgrade to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Upgrade

2. I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but win10 is not activated. Please help me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but win10 is not activated. Please help me to...: I check product key on computer it's showing up but when I try it's error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-from-windows-81-to-windows-10-but-win10/e519c4a4-fb8f-4d1b-90ca-2cf3a76659a3
  3. I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but win10 is not activated. Please help me to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but win10 is not activated. Please help me to...: I check product key on computer it's showing up but when I try it's error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-from-windows-81-to-windows-10-but-win10/e519c4a4-fb8f-4d1b-90ca-2cf3a76659a3
  4. I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but win10 is not activated. Please help me to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Isue with 22H2 to 23H3 upgrade TPM module

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isue with 22H2 to 23H3 upgrade TPM module: I have windows 11 22H2 instaled for 2 years when i try to upgade it to 23H2 it says i have no TPM 2.0 module, but i have it enabled in bios and it was no isue when i first instaled system 2 years ago. Specs B450 Motherboard, Ryzen 5 5500, 16 gb DDR4....
  6. Isue with 22H2 to 23H3 upgrade TPM module

Isue with 22H2 to 23H3 upgrade TPM module: I have windows 11 22H2 instaled for 2 years when i try to upgade it to 23H2 it says i have no TPM 2.0 module, but i have it enabled in bios and it was no isue when i first instaled system 2 years ago. Specs B450 Motherboard, Ryzen 5 5500, 16 gb DDR4....
  7. How can I upgrade a Windows 10 license to Windows 11 that does not run in the pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I upgrade a Windows 10 license to Windows 11 that does not run in the pc?: I purchased a Windows 10 license, running in an old pc, which does not accept upgrading to Windows 11. Now I am trying to have Windows in a new Macbook through Parallels. It is requesting to purchase a Windows 11 license. I have tried the Windows 10 code and it is not...
  8. Reinstalling windows 7/upgrading to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling windows 7/upgrading to 10: I have an old computer with Windows 7 Home Premium. Its quality has degraded over the years, and recently ran into some bigger problems, therefore, I would like a fresh start. I want to upgrade to Windows 10, but I understand that Windows would no longer be activated because...
  9. Reinstalling windows 7/upgrading to 10

Reinstalling windows 7/upgrading to 10: I have an old computer with Windows 7 Home Premium. Its quality has degraded over the years, and recently ran into some bigger problems, therefore, I would like a fresh start. I want to upgrade to Windows 10, but I understand that Windows would no longer be activated because...
  10. What .NET UI framework is suitable for upgrading the WPF UIXAML framework which can support...

What .NET UI framework is suitable for upgrading the WPF UIXAML framework which can support...: What .NET UI framework is suitable for upgrading the WPF UIXAML framework which can support the Figma UI/UX designs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-net-ui-framework-is-suitable-for-upgrading/b74435db-e47e-4a1d-acec-7b1e11c3dff1