Windows 10: Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While having the Microsoft store upgrade my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro, the installation failed with the error code 0x80070490. The installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joe Graber, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store

While having the Microsoft store upgrade my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro, the installation failed with the error code 0x80070490. The installation appears to have been successful, but the installed on date appears to the date I updated to Windows 11 Home.Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ?10/?4/?2021 OS build 22000.318 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.318.0

:)

Joe Graber, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Ravenas Win User

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

All of this doesn't matter what so ever. The fact is Windows 8 tablets are priced way too high. People are going to by the iPad long before they ever buy these simply because of price point. Microsoft had a great idea to have the same UI across all of their devices, but they are dead in the water due to price.

Ravenas, Nov 21, 2021
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 21, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store

Building a new, open Microsoft Store on Windows 11

Source: Building a new, open Microsoft Store on Windows 11 | Windows Experience Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store

1. Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Upgrade Pro Microsoft

2. How to upgrade windows 11 home to pro from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade windows 11 home to pro from Microsoft store: Hi How to upgrade windows 11 home to pro from Microsoft store .Please helpThanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-11-home-to-pro-from/348a2f50-11d1-4e24-8cfc-61bd02c2fc4d
  3. How to upgrade windows 11 home to pro from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to upgrade windows 11 home to pro from Microsoft store: Hi How to upgrade windows 11 home to pro from Microsoft store .Please helpThanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-11-home-to-pro-from/348a2f50-11d1-4e24-8cfc-61bd02c2fc4d
  4. Can't reinstall Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store: In December I purchased an upgrade for my Dell laptop to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home. The laptop had to be sent to Dell for repairs and was reset to Home edition. I am unable to reinstall the Pro upgrade. The attached image of the email indicates this came from the...
  5. Can't reinstall Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store

Can't reinstall Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store: In December I purchased an upgrade for my Dell laptop to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home. The laptop had to be sent to Dell for repairs and was reset to Home edition. I am unable to reinstall the Pro upgrade. The attached image of the email indicates this came from the...
  6. Restore Windows 11 Pro upgrade bought from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Windows 11 Pro upgrade bought from Microsoft Store: I ended up having to restore the subject upgrade and it turns out my recovery device failed me. I've tried to be meticulous in backing up my software and configuration, but it appears I have failed because I can't even find the product id detail or procedures I received...
  7. Restore Windows 11 Pro upgrade bought from Microsoft Store

Restore Windows 11 Pro upgrade bought from Microsoft Store: I ended up having to restore the subject upgrade and it turns out my recovery device failed me. I've tried to be meticulous in backing up my software and configuration, but it appears I have failed because I can't even find the product id detail or procedures I received...
  8. Restore Windows 11 Pro upgrade bought from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store

Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store: While having the Microsoft store upgrade my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro, the installation failed with the error code 0x80070490. The installation appears to have been successful, but the installed on date appears to the date I updated to Windows 11 Home.Edition Windows...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store: Got a new laptop that comes with Windows 10 Home(activated). I just bought the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro. After installation, the version that i have now is Windows 10 Enterprise instead. It's not activated and I can't even activate it nor run the troubleshooter....