Windows 10: Updates done then restart failure won't power up

Discus and support Updates done then restart failure won't power up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My friend was doing updates and when it got done all the updates they went to go restart and the laptop won't turn on at all and hasn't turned on since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoAnn Amond, Aug 14, 2024.

1. Updates done then restart failure won't power up

My friend was doing updates and when it got done all the updates they went to go restart and the laptop won't turn on at all and hasn't turned on since then what could be the issue of this I hope somebody can help me solve this?

:)

JoAnn Amond, Aug 14, 2024

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Aug 14, 2024
  3. Laptop won`t shutdown, Driver Power State Failure WIN10

I made an another clean install of windows 10, disabled everything, didn`t install any update or any device. Started shutting down pc for testing.

First 7 times it shutdown perfectly under 10 seconds, then I tried restart, then shutdown again, shutdown time increased to 3-5 minutes. But no error was given, no power drive state failure.

After that, I installed windows update, now I'm getting Power drive state failure error, and I found the minidump, here is the link;

Microsoft OneDrive

Thank you very much for your time.

BarışAkyüz, Aug 14, 2024
  4. Updates done then restart failure won't power up

random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Aug 14, 2024
Thema:

Updates done then restart failure won't power up

1. Updates done then restart failure won't power up - Similar Threads - Updates done restart

2. Updates done then restart failure won't power up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates done then restart failure won't power up: My friend was doing updates and when it got done all the updates they went to go restart and the laptop won't turn on at all and hasn't turned on since then what could be the issue of this I hope somebody can help me solve this?...
  3. Driver Power State Failure - Won't boot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver Power State Failure - Won't boot.: Acer - Nitro 5 I noticed this Lap Top was getting slow so I decided to watch a few tutorials. I didn't make any huge changes yet, though I did a few. I was just watching a how to do a CHKDSK because I couldn't do it with CMD R command (However I wasn't even in the Power...
  4. Driver Power State Failure during restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure during restart: Hello everyone, Since a few weeks I have the issue that my PC has small microlags after starting up the system. The problem shows with the cursor lagging behind and games being unplayable due to this. When I then restart the PC, the restart process is interrupted by a...
  5. Driver power state failure on shutdown and restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Driver power state failure on shutdown and restart: my pc crashes every time i try to shut it down. It shows BSoD and says driver power state failure. I have no idea what is causing this issue and have tried all the power management solutions that i found on the internet. So pls help me solve this issue....
  6. Driver power state failure on shutdown and restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Driver power state failure on shutdown and restart: my pc crashes every time i try to shut it down. It shows BSoD and says driver power state failure. I have no idea what is causing this issue and have tried all the power management solutions that i found on the internet. So pls help me solve this issue....
  7. Driver Power State Failure on restart, shutdown, sleep

Driver Power State Failure on restart, shutdown, sleep: Hello Windows Ten support, Ever since I upgraded from Windows 10 Pro v1809 to v1903 I receive a BSOD Driver Power State Failure when I restart, shutdown or sleep. My computer attempts to shutdown and after about 5-10 minutes I receive the BSOD. This problem did not happen in...
  8. Driver Power State Failure BSoD on Restart

Driver Power State Failure BSoD on Restart: Hello, Almost every time I restart my computer nowadays, I get the dreaded DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen. Because of this, most of the time I just hit the reset button on my PC in order to restart it faster. I cannot boot into safe mode because I get this blue...
  9. Power Failure During Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Power Failure During Update: This question has nagged me since my update to the Creator build on my Desktop. 1. What happens, if during the download of the update, the power fails? 2. Same for if it occurs while installing the update and the screen warns against turning off the computer? I have...
  10. Driver power state failure on restart

Driver power state failure on restart: My computer seems to run fine but whenever I shut it down or restart it the screen goes black for about 10 minutes and then I get a blue screen with a driver power state failure. The system files are attached. Thanks for your help! 39035