Windows 10: Updated tablet-pc and now it is asking for bitlocker id.

Discus and support Updated tablet-pc and now it is asking for bitlocker id. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I chose to update and shut down my tablet, when i started it it is asking for a bitlocker id. I went into my microsoft acct and tried all the former... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anthony King4, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Updated tablet-pc and now it is asking for bitlocker id.

I chose to update and shut down my tablet, when i started it it is asking for a bitlocker id. I went into my microsoft acct and tried all the former bitlocker id’s there without success… i have lost access to everything in my tablet-pc. Please help. I cant even get to my homepage to disable bitlocker.

:)

Anthony King4, Jul 10, 2024

2. BITLOCKER on tablet

Hello,

Please help or suggestion for tablet TA100HAN COD = F9NOCY801698399 CN: 9091. This tablet is blocked and asked for the BITLOCKER code. A very long code of numbers and letters appears on the screen but BITLOCKER only accepts digits:

C680A7ED-915C-433F-8562-13F894E85FE7

Sincerely and anticipated thanks for the answer.

Dan from Romania(*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)t

Dan Vătui, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Bitlocker issue on new Windows 10 tablet

Hi Tony,

BitLocker is a feature that allows you to utilize an encryption on your PC's hard drive and on removable drives to secure your sensitive files or data.

To help you resolve your concern, we suggest that you check the links below for more information about
    BitLocker recovery:

If you need further assistance, just don't hesitate to let us know.

Eileen Gal, Jul 10, 2024
  4. Ernie San Win User

Updated tablet-pc and now it is asking for bitlocker id.

Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Updated tablet-pc and now it is asking for bitlocker id.

1. Updated tablet-pc and now it is asking for bitlocker id. - Similar Threads - Updated tablet asking

2. do have the Bitlocker Key ID that shows up when it asked for the Bitlocker Key. Is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do have the Bitlocker Key ID that shows up when it asked for the Bitlocker Key. Is there...: I do have the Bitlocker Key ID that shows up when it asked for the Bitlocker Key. Is there any way for me to find out from Microsoft what account this Key ID is associated with?I want to know which email id is associated with this bit locker stuff.I have forgotten the email...
  3. Updated tablet-pc and now it is asking for bitlocker id.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated tablet-pc and now it is asking for bitlocker id.: I chose to update and shut down my tablet, when i started it it is asking for a bitlocker id. I went into my microsoft acct and tried all the former bitlocker id’s there without success… i have lost access to everything in my tablet-pc. Please help. I cant even get to my...
  4. Updated tablet-pc and now it is asking for bitlocker id.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated tablet-pc and now it is asking for bitlocker id.: I chose to update and shut down my tablet, when i started it it is asking for a bitlocker id. I went into my microsoft acct and tried all the former bitlocker id’s there without success… i have lost access to everything in my tablet-pc. Please help. I cant even get to my...
  5. BITLOCKER ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BITLOCKER ID: hello During the update, probably to WIN11, which entered an infinite loop, and as a result I am trying to restore the BITLOCKER ID, however there is no match between the identification number that the computer displays and the one that appears in the Microsoft account. The...
  6. BITLOCKER ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BITLOCKER ID: hello During the update, probably to WIN11, which entered an infinite loop, and as a result I am trying to restore the BITLOCKER ID, however there is no match between the identification number that the computer displays and the one that appears in the Microsoft account. The...
  7. Asking for bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Asking for bitlocker: The device is asking to decrypt my drive but I get an error Try another URL, We don't have anything to show you at this link, Try searching on what you want instead. How can I get the recovery key that it's asking me?...
  8. Asking for bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asking for bitlocker: The device is asking to decrypt my drive but I get an error Try another URL, We don't have anything to show you at this link, Try searching on what you want instead. How can I get the recovery key that it's asking me?...
  9. Asking for bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Updated BIOS through Windows Update - now Bitlocker asks for receovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated BIOS through Windows Update - now Bitlocker asks for receovery key: I use Bitlocker encryption. I installed a BIOS update through Windows Update. Now when my laptop boots, I type my Bitlocker password like usual but it then asks for the recovery key. "Bitlocker needs your recovery key to unlock your drive because Secure Boot policy has...