Windows 10: Updated Bios now have intermittent crashes without bluescreens

Discus and support Updated Bios now have intermittent crashes without bluescreens in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SPECS: CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Nvidia 3080 TI MOBO: Gigabyte Auros Elite Wifi X570 ATX M.2: Samsung SSD 980 Pro 250gb HDD: 2 TB seagate Barracuda drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LordVadersCape, Jul 7, 2024.

1. Updated Bios now have intermittent crashes without bluescreens

SPECS: CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Nvidia 3080 TI MOBO: Gigabyte Auros Elite Wifi X570 ATX M.2: Samsung SSD 980 Pro 250gb HDD: 2 TB seagate Barracuda drive 7200rpm 3.5in + one mystery drive used for nothing from family donor build only used for storing pics, etc. PSU: Montech Century 850W 80+ gold OS: Windows 11 Home Getting multiple event viewer errors i will listID:153 giving this in details "The description for Event ID 153 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that&nb

:)

LordVadersCape, Jul 7, 2024
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jul 7, 2024
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 7, 2024
  4. Updated Bios now have intermittent crashes without bluescreens

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Jul 7, 2024
Thema:

Updated Bios now have intermittent crashes without bluescreens

1. Updated Bios now have intermittent crashes without bluescreens - Similar Threads - Updated Bios intermittent

2. Bluescreens Intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreens Intermittently: A while back I had this issue and disabled some things in BIOS that seemed to alleviate the issue. Lately, I am getting random reboots with no apparent cause that I can find. I defaulted BIOS and now the bluescreen is back.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode:...
  3. Bluescreens Intermittently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreens Intermittently: A while back I had this issue and disabled some things in BIOS that seemed to alleviate the issue. Lately, I am getting random reboots with no apparent cause that I can find. I defaulted BIOS and now the bluescreen is back.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode:...
  4. Bluescreens or crashes without bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreens or crashes without bluescreen: Hi,Can someone please help me out with finding what's wrong with my PC. It's a new build that is 4-5 months old and it just started freezing without crashing or like today, for the first time it blue screened twice in 1 day!I don't know what could be the issue. The only thing...
  5. Bluescreens or crashes without bluescreen

Bluescreens or crashes without bluescreen: Hi,Can someone please help me out with finding what's wrong with my PC. It's a new build that is 4-5 months old and it just started freezing without crashing or like today, for the first time it blue screened twice in 1 day!I don't know what could be the issue. The only thing...
  6. Updated Bios now have intermittent crashes without bluescreens

Updated Bios now have intermittent crashes without bluescreens: SPECS: CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Nvidia 3080 TI MOBO: Gigabyte Auros Elite Wifi X570 ATX M.2: Samsung SSD 980 Pro 250gb HDD: 2 TB seagate Barracuda drive 7200rpm 3.5in + one mystery drive used for nothing from family donor build only used for storing pics, etc. PSU: Montech...
  7. PC crashing without bluescreen

PC crashing without bluescreen: I think it may happen only when playing a graphically intensive game. My computer can more than handle games. Here are my application and system logs. I don't know how to understand these, but was told I should post them. Logs.zipI was fresh bootup for at least two of the...
  8. Bluescreened on YouTube now stuck in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreened on YouTube now stuck in BIOS: Hello guys, I recently built a PC for my friend, with a ryzen 5 5600x on an asus MOBO running on Windows 11. We built the PC a week ago, and all was going fine, It had the latest drivers, It was fast and had no abnormalities, when a day ago the PC suddenly bluescreened on him...
  9. Bluescreened on YouTube now stuck in BIOS

Bluescreened on YouTube now stuck in BIOS: Hello guys, I recently built a PC for my friend, with a ryzen 5 5600x on an asus MOBO running on Windows 11. We built the PC a week ago, and all was going fine, It had the latest drivers, It was fast and had no abnormalities, when a day ago the PC suddenly bluescreened on him...
  10. PC crashes without a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes without a bluescreen.: Basically, sometimes mostly while watching YouTube however, not when playing games my PC freezes for a second and restarts. Seems like a crash, but in the event viewer there are no entries to be found around the time of the crash. I've tried replacing my PSU, checking memory...