Windows 10: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053

Discus and support Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Split from this thread. hey rameshhere are my logs from farbari cannot access my OneDrive so uploaded on my googledrivesorry for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by twilight79, May 9, 2024.

1. Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053

Split from this thread. hey rameshhere are my logs from farbari cannot access my OneDrive so uploaded on my googledrivesorry for thishttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cqYPCqrQMvcnp1-Urke8RQ4ciMOviRsV?usp=drive_link

:)

twilight79, May 9, 2024
  2. kambei.7s Win User

Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service

found similar error in the 'System' log, during the restart after installing the update, is this normal for windows 10? Does everyone faced such thing? The update seems to have settled, in the status I've see 'Success', there seem to be no other errors.

The "Update Orchestrator Service" service is turned off due to an error
    The return from the operation was due to the timeout.

code 7023 source of Service Control Manager

EventData

param1 Update Orchestrator Service
    param2 %% 2147549471
    550073006F005300760063000000

Keywords 0x8080000000000000

after 20 seconds
    The C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MusNotificationUX.exe process initiated the "Restart" action for the DESKTOP computer on behalf of the user due to: Operating system: Service pack installation Scheduled

The update was installed
    KB4103727 OS Build 16299.431

Thanks.

kambei.7s, May 9, 2024
  3. DanLarlee Win User
    Update Orchestrator Service

The "Update Orchestrator Service" does not start. The System event log shows the following:

The Update Orchestrator Service service failed to start due to the following error:

The parameter is incorrect.

In Settings-->Windows Update the following is displayed:

Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later.

Surface Book 2, Windows version: 10.0.19043 Build 19043

DanLarlee, May 9, 2024
  4. Jacee Win User

Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053

Jacee, May 9, 2024
Thema:

Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053

1. Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053 - Similar Threads - Update Orchestrator Service

2. Error 1053, Windows Update service not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1053, Windows Update service not working: FRST.txtAddition.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-1053-windows-update-service-not-working/113b8ec7-68a4-46b3-8261-0780b4187a09
  3. Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: Split from this thread. hey rameshhere are my logs from farbari cannot access my OneDrive so uploaded on my googledrivesorry for thishttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cqYPCqrQMvcnp1-Urke8RQ4ciMOviRsV?usp=drive_link...
  4. Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: Split from this thread. hey rameshhere are my logs from farbari cannot access my OneDrive so uploaded on my googledrivesorry for thishttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cqYPCqrQMvcnp1-Urke8RQ4ciMOviRsV?usp=drive_link...
  5. Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...: I have probably found out why my Windows Update says "Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later." yet again.What I'm trying to do here, is to change the startup type, because it shouldn't be on "Automatic Delayed Start" but only on Automatic, which will probably fix...
  6. Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...

Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...: I have probably found out why my Windows Update says "Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later." yet again.What I'm trying to do here, is to change the startup type, because it shouldn't be on "Automatic Delayed Start" but only on Automatic, which will probably fix...
  7. Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Update Orchestrator Service

Update Orchestrator Service: The "Update Orchestrator Service" does not start. The System event log shows the following: The Update Orchestrator Service service failed to start due to the following error: The parameter is incorrect.In Settings-->Windows Update the following is displayed: Something went...
  9. Update Orchestrator Service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Orchestrator Service: The "Update Orchestrator Service" does not start. The System event log shows the following: The Update Orchestrator Service service failed to start due to the following error: The parameter is incorrect.In Settings-->Windows Update the following is displayed: Something went...
  10. Update Orchestrator Service

in Windows 10 Gaming