Windows 10: Update KB5001330 is causing too many issues

Discus and support Update KB5001330 is causing too many issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,The windows security roll up update KB 5001330 is causing too many FPS drops and crashes across a lot of games and softwares I have been using. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shaurya_Iyer, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Update KB5001330 is causing too many issues

Hi,The windows security roll up update KB 5001330 is causing too many FPS drops and crashes across a lot of games and softwares I have been using. I am unable to uninstall it using DISM and WUSA, and dism list packages says it is 'pending install' so neither does it install or let me uninstall it.Could someone help me out here? I have seen a ton of comments about this on reddit and other forums and yet there is no fix from Windows?? Could you patch this update or something; it is extremely frustrating.BR,Shaurya

:)

Shaurya_Iyer, Jun 26, 2021
  2. Desboro Win User

Windows 10 update: start up and sleep issues caused

Dear Vijay,

Thank you for your response: apologies for slow feedback.

Regarding step 1 - doing a restore point : I tried this twice and twice it failed. Now, the date of the update that caused the issue (13/14 September 2019) has disappeared from the history list. Is there a way of finding it, still?

Regarding Step 2- the list of updates installed: the two suggestions above do not seem to appear in the list in the window "Installed Updates".

There are two updates listed for 13 September - Security Update for Adobe Flash Player and Security Update for Microsoft Windows.

Could you advise what I might try next?

Thank you so much.

Desboro, Jun 26, 2021
  3. Kb3140741 updates Causing issues working on the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Which is the update which is causing your PC issues?
    • What .Net error are you getting?
    • What happens when you login to Safe mode with networking?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check how to uninstall and update.

• Press Start and type View installed updates.
    • Select the update and right click on it, Select Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 26, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Update KB5001330 is causing too many issues

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

Update KB5001330 is causing too many issues

1. Update KB5001330 is causing too many issues - Similar Threads - Update KB5001330 causing

2. Too Many Requests Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too Many Requests Issue: Hello, So i've been trying to login into my microsoft account in a minecraft launcher and i've been stuck in the login page for over 30 mins trying to login and getting a "Too many requests" screen everytime even though i'm logged in my microsoft account in my browser. I...
  3. Too Many Requests Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too Many Requests Issue: Hello, So i've been trying to login into my microsoft account in a minecraft launcher and i've been stuck in the login page for over 30 mins trying to login and getting a "Too many requests" screen everytime even though i'm logged in my microsoft account in my browser. I...
  4. Too many svchost.exe causing 100% CUP usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too many svchost.exe causing 100% CUP usage: Hi I have just installed a Windows 10 update and since then I had svchost.exe causing icredebly high CPU usage, I supected that it may be a malware so I tried to locate the svchost.exe files. However they all fall under the Windows directory. I have included a search done...
  5. Too many svchost.exe causing 100% CUP usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many svchost.exe causing 100% CUP usage: Hi I have just installed a Windows 10 update and since then I had svchost.exe causing icredebly high CPU usage, I supected that it may be a malware so I tried to locate the svchost.exe files. However they all fall under the Windows directory. I have included a search done...
  6. KB5001330 Update Causing HAVOC on my AMD Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5001330 Update Causing HAVOC on my AMD Desktop: Hi all, I recently purchased an AMD computer, which has been working fine for a couple of weeks. I got the updates through and thought it wouldn't hurt to update security settings etc..I also had the cumulative updates to install..in particular KB5001330 for x64 based...
  7. KB5001330 Causing Gaming issues.

KB5001330 Causing Gaming issues.: I am one of the many affected with this new update, for 2 days now I cannot play Halo the master chief collection due to intense FPS drops and frame shuttering, from what I know I'm not the only one having this issue others have reported on reddit that they can't play certain...
  8. KB5001330 update

KB5001330 update: Hello sir/ma'm , The latest update KB5001330 dropped FPS on lot of games that I was playing and I cannot seems to be able to uninstall it , I tried to uninstall from couple ways , advanced restart options, settings and control panel , command prompt on administrator mode ,...
  9. VPN Issue with update KB5001330 - Global Protect

VPN Issue with update KB5001330 - Global Protect: Hi there, we're facing an issue after KB5001330 update installs on windows 10 clients. Global Protect agent takes 5-10 minutes to connect to portal, showing too many retries to query dns. Anyone had any issue with dns with this update? We tried uninstalling and it fixed...
  10. There's too many issues with Night Light

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There's too many issues with Night Light: If my screen turns off (for no interaction for some time) while the night light was enabled, when I turn the screen back on, the filter isn't there. So I click on the notification panel and it the night light automatically keeps turning on and off a few times, and turns of...