Windows 10: Up until few days I could use my laptop's mobile hotspot but now I am not even able to...

Discus and support Up until few days I could use my laptop's mobile hotspot but now I am not even able to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help me fix the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Han Zhu, Jul 3, 2024 at 12:42 AM.

1. Han Zhu Win User

Up until few days I could use my laptop's mobile hotspot but now I am not even able to...

Help me fix the problem

:)

2. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Jul 3, 2024 at 12:45 AM
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

4. Up until few days I could use my laptop's mobile hotspot but now I am not even able to...

Laptop cannot connect to mobile hotspot on Windows 10 mobile

Hi Aongola,

As we would need some additional information to troubleshoot the issue.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity.

1. Is the laptop able to connect to other Wi-Fi networks?

2. Are other devices able to connect to the mobile hotspot network?

The Wi-Fi network might not be configured properly after the update. I suggest you to remove the old network created and try creating a new mobile hotspot network with new credentials. Further, remove the network from the Laptop connections by selecting
    Forget network.

Now connect to the new network from the Laptop and check if it gets connected.

Refer the article for steps to create a mobile hotspot on Windows 10

Windows help & learning

Hope this helps to connect your laptop to Wi-Fi. Do keep us posted.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jul 3, 2024 at 12:45 AM
Thema:

Up until few days I could use my laptop's mobile hotspot but now I am not even able to...

1. Up until few days I could use my laptop's mobile hotspot but now I am not even able to... - Similar Threads - until few days

2. Up until few days I could use my laptop's mobile hotspot but now I am not even able to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Up until few days I could use my laptop's mobile hotspot but now I am not even able to...: Help me fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-until-few-days-i-could-use-my-laptops-mobile/45a0c809-caf8-4536-9083-cb4361d00e3b
  3. why i am not able to use internet in mobile when hotspot was created from pcwindows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i am not able to use internet in mobile when hotspot was created from pcwindows11: I was using internet over wifi.Now I was using pc as amplifier and create hotspot so that i can use internet in iphone.But I am not able to use.Possible cause can be windows update as issue isnew.I was able to use to do the same earlier....
  4. why i am not able to use internet in mobile when hotspot was created from pcwindows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i am not able to use internet in mobile when hotspot was created from pcwindows11: I was using internet over wifi.Now I was using pc as amplifier and create hotspot so that i can use internet in iphone.But I am not able to use.Possible cause can be windows update as issue isnew.I was able to use to do the same earlier....
  5. my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop: my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mobile-hotspot-on-my-laptop-does-not-work-i/0e9bcac6-6cf9-4972-ad70-cb8d1bc89b3c
  6. my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop

my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop: my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mobile-hotspot-on-my-laptop-does-not-work-i/0e9bcac6-6cf9-4972-ad70-cb8d1bc89b3c
  7. my mobile hotspot on my laptop does not work. I cannot hotspot my mobile phone using my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Not able to connect my mobile's WiFi hotspot to my laptop..

Not able to connect my mobile's WiFi hotspot to my laptop..: Not able to connect my mobile's WiFi hotspot to my laptop.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-connect-my-mobiles-wifi-hotspot-to-my/cf99fadf-79fa-4533-ba23-2adcecc5c667
  9. I installed windows update preview few days ago. Now i am afraid that i could not be able...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I installed windows update preview few days ago. Now i am afraid that i could not be able...: I installed windows update preview few days ago. Now i am afraid that i could not be able to get the stable version because i downloaded and installed preview.* Original title: Pls help me...
  10. I messed up my laptop registry and now i am not able to install a new software or able to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I messed up my laptop registry and now i am not able to install a new software or able to...: Help,its urgent!! submitted by /u/aswinsankar666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gom5fb/i_messed_up_my_laptop_registry_and_now_i_am_not/