Windows 10: Unstable OS

Discus and support Unstable OS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why does your ****-**** operating system crash so much? After the most recent "update", over which I no longer have control, I have had 3 blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raymond Weil, May 18, 2024.

1. Unstable OS

Why does your ****-**** operating system crash so much? After the most recent "update", over which I no longer have control, I have had 3 blue screen crashes requiring a restart due to a "problem with your computer". The main problem with my computer is YOUR operating system. Is there any way to disable the automatic updates?!

:)

Raymond Weil, May 18, 2024
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, May 18, 2024
  3. How do I change the OS?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check in the system configuration if the OS is detected.

Follow the steps to check.

• Type in the search bar “System configuration”.
    • Click on the boot option.

Check if the OS is detected in the boot option.

Please provide us with the above information to help you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 18, 2024
  4. Unstable OS

Help with unstable system

latest update,
    I have changed psu for xfx 750W and keeping to stock values and use on board graphics, the system seems stable , has been for several days. If I try to unleash, then Its prone to occasional crashing.
    So next step was to put HD6950 in with CPU in stock setting.
    System very unstable again. crashes after about 5 mins.
    I have lots of fans , CPU temp ~35deg, HDD ~30deg,
    HD6950 ~ 49deg
    When system crashes, I dont get bSOD but a grey screen with thin black vertical lines. I then have to re-boot . I get back, Windows reports error with usual 124 error.
    Could the CPU be an issue ?
    Dont have another to test.
    Any suggestions ?
    Thank you

gmastra100, May 18, 2024
Thema:

Unstable OS

1. Unstable OS - Similar Threads - Unstable

2. Encountering unstable internet connection on Windows 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encountering unstable internet connection on Windows 10 PC.: I am encountering unstable internet connection even after resetting my Windows 10 PC. I can browse websites but I would sometimes encounter one of the following errors:- "Out of memory errors" on Edge even though my system has about 11GB of unused RAM. The system has a total...
  3. Encountering unstable internet connection on Windows 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Encountering unstable internet connection on Windows 10 PC.: I am encountering unstable internet connection even after resetting my Windows 10 PC. I can browse websites but I would sometimes encounter one of the following errors:- "Out of memory errors" on Edge even though my system has about 11GB of unused RAM. The system has a total...
  4. Encountering unstable internet connection on Windows 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Balanced Power Mode is Unstable in my MSI Vector 17HX A14VHG-806IN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Balanced Power Mode is Unstable in my MSI Vector 17HX A14VHG-806IN.: When my device is on charging, Balanced mode is unstable than rest of the two modes. When my laptop is Plugged in on Balanced mode, I face lags in scrolling through YouTube, frame drops in Videos, and as soon as I disconnect the charger it starts running normally on all the...
  6. Balanced Power Mode is Unstable in my MSI Vector 17HX A14VHG-806IN.

Balanced Power Mode is Unstable in my MSI Vector 17HX A14VHG-806IN.: When my device is on charging, Balanced mode is unstable than rest of the two modes. When my laptop is Plugged in on Balanced mode, I face lags in scrolling through YouTube, frame drops in Videos, and as soon as I disconnect the charger it starts running normally on all the...
  7. continually unstable system, no virus scanners find a thing cbs log provided.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    continually unstable system, no virus scanners find a thing cbs log provided.: i have been having some major issues trying to hold a stable system even upon clean install, different install mediums and hardware. frst and CBS log after running sfc scan provided. if i could get any insight or help in resolution it would be greatly appreciated. ive tried...
  8. continually unstable system, no virus scanners find a thing cbs log provided.

continually unstable system, no virus scanners find a thing cbs log provided.: i have been having some major issues trying to hold a stable system even upon clean install, different install mediums and hardware. frst and CBS log after running sfc scan provided. if i could get any insight or help in resolution it would be greatly appreciated. ive tried...
  9. Windows 11 PC Very Unstable with Frequent BSOD - Go back to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC Very Unstable with Frequent BSOD - Go back to Windows 10?: SummaryI have a desktop PC which is about 4 years old which runs Windows 11 Version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3880. The hardware is described below. I upgraded from Windows 10 about a year or so ago and since then I have had, more or less, continuous BSOD crash problem which I...
  10. Windows 11 PC Very Unstable with Frequent BSOD - Go back to Windows 10?

Windows 11 PC Very Unstable with Frequent BSOD - Go back to Windows 10?: SummaryI have a desktop PC which is about 4 years old which runs Windows 11 Version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3880. The hardware is described below. I upgraded from Windows 10 about a year or so ago and since then I have had, more or less, continuous BSOD crash problem which I...