Windows 10: Unknown Win10 program errors

Discus and support Unknown Win10 program errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I open programs such as NVIDIA control panel and I get errors such as:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pran105336, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Unknown Win10 program errors

I open programs such as NVIDIA control panel and I get errors such as: C'\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\NVIDIACorp.NVIDIAControlPanel_8.1.966.0_x64_56jybvy68s....nvplui.exe "the parameter is incorrect".....I get this kind of error with other programs. Has anyone seen this? I guess I could restore a previous time or uninstall and install these programs that Have errors.....Mylio also gave me an error similar to NVIDIA.....Never saw these errors before...Just want a heads up from someone who has had this issue with Win10. Thanks.

:)

pran105336, Jun 18, 2024
  2. Rascle Win User

Macrium Reflect Unknown Error Error Code = 9 after Upgrade to Win10

Oh, sorry.

Unknown Win10 program errors 306082d1605272309t-macrium-reflect-unknown-error-error-code-9-after-upgrade-win10-hard-drives.jpg

Rascle, Jun 19, 2024
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 19, 2024
  4. Unknown Win10 program errors

Win10 unknown hard error explorer.exe

Hi
    a3l4i

PRE-REQUEST

Step 1: Windows Version & Latest OS Build

• To check your latest build:
      • Windows Key + R
      • Run window will open
      • Type:
      • winver
      • And press enter to open About Windows
      • Cross check whether you have latest Version & OS Build
      • Till Today: Windows 10 Version 1607 & OS Build
    • You may achieve latest version through steps 2.
    • If you have a latest version, go to step 3.

Step 2: Windows 10 Anniversary Update(Version 1607):

Unknown Win10 program errors 5a1ec0c2-1e5d-4b23-a66e-6deeac605cc8.png

Though you have upgraded to latest version of Windows, please proceed to step 3.

Step 3: Windows Update(OS Build 14393.187)

• Once again update through Windows Update
    • Follow this steps:
      • Click on Windows Key
      • Click on Settings
      • Click on Update & Security
      • On left panel click on Windows Update
      • On right panel under Windows Update click on Check for Updates

If still getting an error proceed to step 4

Step 4:
    Check & Restore windows integrity

• Click on Windows Key
    • Type Command Prompt
    • Right click on Command Prompt
      and run as Administrator
    • Command Prompt window will open and type the following command and press enter
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth && DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • Please refer a diagram
      Unknown Win10 program errors fe8d9e1b-5740-4260-9c61-c67966c59458.png
    • Do you get any error or message??

Step 5: Scan your system

• Scan your system by Windows Defender(Recommended) or antivirus program
    If still getting an error proceed to step 6

SOLUTION TO PROBLEM

Step 6: Try

• Load Basic Service only
      • Press Windows Key + R
      • The Run window will open
      • Type:
      • msconfig
      • and press enter to open it(System Configuration)
      • In System Configuration window, Click on Services tab
      • Check on Checkbox of Hide all Microsoft Services
      • Click on Disable all button
      • Then go to General tab
      • Check on Radio button Diagnostic Startup
      • Click Apply and OK
      • Reboot your system
      • Check if it resolves your issue, if yes then some Software might be conflicting with OS.
    • Rebuild Indexing
      • Windows Key
      • Type following in search box:
      • Indexing Option
      • Press enter to open it
      • Click on Advanced button
      • In Advanced Option window, under Index Settings tab, on
        Troubleshooting section. Click on Rebuild
      • Click OK to proceed
      • Restart your system
    • Kill & Restore explorer.exe
      • Press Crtl+Alt+Delete
      • Task Manager window will open
      • Under Processes click Windows Explorer
      • Click on End task
      • Explorer.exe will be killed
      • In task manager Click File --> Run new task
      • Type
      • explorer.exe
      • Press OK
      • Explorer.exe will be restored
      • Note: Check whether the issue is resolved or not

Step 7: Please let us know

• Please let us know if the issue is Resolved or Not. Please feel free to communicate by replying if you have need more help

Roharashraj™, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

Unknown Win10 program errors

1. Unknown Win10 program errors - Similar Threads - Unknown Win10 program

2. Unknown Win10 program errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown Win10 program errors: I open programs such as NVIDIA control panel and I get errors such as: C'\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\NVIDIACorp.NVIDIAControlPanel_8.1.966.0_x64_56jybvy68s....nvplui.exe "the parameter is incorrect".....I get this kind of error with other programs. Has anyone seen this? I guess...
  3. Unknown Win10 program errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown Win10 program errors: I open programs such as NVIDIA control panel and I get errors such as: C'\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\NVIDIACorp.NVIDIAControlPanel_8.1.966.0_x64_56jybvy68s....nvplui.exe "the parameter is incorrect".....I get this kind of error with other programs. Has anyone seen this? I guess...
  4. WIN10 Unknown Process ""

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIN10 Unknown Process "": I recently ran a powercfg /sleepsystemdiagnostics report to determine what is keeping the display running when the system is idle. I can across this process in the report. I've never seen it before. Can anyone identify it?START TIME: 2022-08-31 T08:16:16DURATION: 0:17:11TYPE:...
  5. WIN10 Unknown Process ""

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN10 Unknown Process "": I recently ran a powercfg /sleepsystemdiagnostics report to determine what is keeping the display running when the system is idle. I can across this process in the report. I've never seen it before. Can anyone identify it?START TIME: 2022-08-31 T08:16:16DURATION: 0:17:11TYPE:...
  6. WIN10 Unknown Process ""

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unknown program running

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown program running: Ok so I just booted up my PC and opened task manager to close some programs I don't need now and I saw this thing running and have no idea what it is since I can't find anything about it....
  8. Unknown programs

Unknown programs: For past few days, after I installed and uninstalled some softwares, I've been constantly seeing these unknown executables in the task manager- [ATTACH] I've scanned through each and every hidden and unhidden directory of my pc and deleted all of the junk, but the above...
  9. unknown program

unknown program: what is SearchResults.exe ? Kaspersky is telling me I have 11 objects which require my decision for deletion. SearchResults.exe is one of them. However, SearchResults.exe is not in Add/Remove Programs, and a search did not bring up the program. Thanks, Rudy...
  10. Unknown startup program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown startup program: I found a startup program named 1M3bia does anyone know what this is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-startup-program/097de273-c656-41b9-a91f-d46cd8976fc5"