Windows 10: Unknow devices and driver booster

Discus and support Unknow devices and driver booster in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've use driver booster 11 for my drivers and then it uninstalled all my sound driver and installed " Cirus Logic Awesome Speaker Amps and now my sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Itz_jayxen ., Sep 8, 2024.

1. Unknow devices and driver booster

I've use driver booster 11 for my drivers and then it uninstalled all my sound driver and installed " Cirus Logic Awesome Speaker Amps and now my sound icon has a x besides it and it says that I don't have any microphone any input and output devices and driver booster also installed "other devices" like Intel High definition DSP and intel sensorI really want to make my sound work again.

:)

Itz_jayxen ., Sep 8, 2024
  2. timerity Win User

Driver Booster

Never suggested you stop using Driver Booster. I too have used it previously without any problems but others have reported problems with it which is why I said Driver Booster might do so. Intel Driver and Support Assistant is a product of Intel. It's your business whether you choose to use it or not, not mine.

timerity, Sep 8, 2024
  3. Media-Tech chase booster MT 176 update driver

Hi Erik,

It looks like the driver of your Media-Tech chase booster MT 176 is no longer compatible with Windows 10. For better assistance with the latest drivers of your steering wheel, would suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your device.

Jomari Arc, Sep 8, 2024
  4. Unknow devices and driver booster

running driver booster

driver booster is not running in my newly installed window 10,

appearing this " driver booster cant run in compatibility mode. please select ok to fix issue automatically and restart the program, or click cancel to exit directly. "

shakir iqbal, Sep 8, 2024
Thema:

Unknow devices and driver booster

1. Unknow devices and driver booster - Similar Threads - Unknow devices driver

2. Unknow devices and driver booster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknow devices and driver booster: I've use driver booster 11 for my drivers and then it uninstalled all my sound driver and installed " Cirus Logic Awesome Speaker Amps and now my sound icon has a x besides it and it says that I don't have any microphone any input and output devices and driver booster also...
  3. IObit driver booster killed PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IObit driver booster killed PC: HelloI was updating my drivers by IObit driver boosterBut my asus gaming laptop win 10 looks like dead Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iobit-driver-booster-killed-pc/408ade5c-bce1-4f0b-85a1-b0237a8b3e7c
  4. Unknow device with almost no description bluetooth missing but no drivers are working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknow device with almost no description bluetooth missing but no drivers are working: Hello, I have this unknow device in device manager, it is probably bluetooth because it's missing and can't switch it on, I'ce used it before if I remember correctly but it isn't their and there is a unknown device in device manager without any drivers available, did a ton of...
  5. Unknow device with almost no description bluetooth missing but no drivers are working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknow device with almost no description bluetooth missing but no drivers are working: Hello, I have this unknow device in device manager, it is probably bluetooth because it's missing and can't switch it on, I'ce used it before if I remember correctly but it isn't their and there is a unknown device in device manager without any drivers available, did a ton of...
  6. Unknow device with almost no description bluetooth missing but no drivers are working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Returning deleted unknow device in device manager

Returning deleted unknow device in device manager: Hi, I installed the lastest audio driver for my motherboard Asus B550 Gaming-F Wi-Fi but the came with some bloatware Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3. I uninstalled both programs and rebooted my PC, but in the device manager , under the category "Sound, video and game...
  8. Are driver updater scam like driver booster?

Are driver updater scam like driver booster?: I've heard that windows itself keeps everything up to date sry for my bad english Are driver updater scam like driver booster?
  9. Is it bad for the sound driver/device to use a sound booster?

Is it bad for the sound driver/device to use a sound booster?: Has anyone heard, tried, or is currently using a sound booster software? (eg. Letasoft Sound Booster) The case is, my laptop's built-in speakers don't quite sound loud enough for music purposes so I wanted to use the said software, but I'm afraid that using it might harm my...
  10. unknow device on device management

unknow device on device management: hi i have an unknown device on my device manager in win 10 i didnt change any hardware just i dont know how should i install it already check for windows update and windows cant detect he hardware and the driver for it the device instant path is :...