Windows 10: Uninstalling newly installed drivers

Discus and support Uninstalling newly installed drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently installed new drivers on my PC but discovered that the performance wasn't the same as before. I want to uninstall them and let Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shreevatsa PU, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Uninstalling newly installed drivers

I recently installed new drivers on my PC but discovered that the performance wasn't the same as before.

I want to uninstall them and let Windows reinstall it but I don't remember the drivers which I installed as there were around 20 of them.

Is there anyway that I can get a list of those drivers or should I uninstall all of them and do it?

:)

Shreevatsa PU, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Uninstalling newly installed drivers

1. Uninstalling newly installed drivers - Similar Threads - Uninstalling newly installed

2. Newly installed speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly installed speakers.: I just installed Z313 Logitech speakers, and, even though I hooked everything up according to directions, I get no sound. How can I check if NVIDIA is working? The speakers I replaced didn't work either. In testing the speakers, nothing seems to be amiss, but they still don't...
  3. Newly installed speakers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newly installed speakers.: I just installed Z313 Logitech speakers, and, even though I hooked everything up according to directions, I get no sound. How can I check if NVIDIA is working? The speakers I replaced didn't work either. In testing the speakers, nothing seems to be amiss, but they still don't...
  4. Uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling drivers: I'm having issues with a HP printer they suggest unistalling and re-installing their software but when I try to uninstall via control panel I get an error message. I am adminitrator for this laptop, so can't figure out what the problem is?Any suggestions?...
  5. Uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalling drivers: I'm having issues with a HP printer they suggest unistalling and re-installing their software but when I try to uninstall via control panel I get an error message. I am adminitrator for this laptop, so can't figure out what the problem is?Any suggestions?...
  6. uninstall driver

uninstall driver: i uninstall driver in device manager, can i install again after that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-driver/225e9883-c388-46fb-ab7a-519b3e4adda9
  7. Cannot install Bluetooth Drivers on newly built PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Bluetooth Drivers on newly built PC: I recently build a computer and am having trouble getting bluetooth to install. I purchased an AX200 network card for Wifi and Bluetooth and the Wifi works fine but I can't get the bluetooth set up despite several attempts at installing drivers with both Intel's installer and...
  8. Uninstalling drivers

Uninstalling drivers: At random points when using my laptop and my drawing tablet, the functions of the tablet will just stop working and the tablet drivers .exe file will just delete itself. the only way to fix it is to redownload the driver everytime which is a huge hassle. i use windows 10...
  9. Drivers not uninstalling

Drivers not uninstalling: I recently have been unable to connect to wifi using my wifi card I came to the conclusion that my wifi card drivers where corrupt and as you do opened device manager and attempted to uninstall. I gave the computer a restart and opened device manager just to see the drivers...
  10. Newly Built PC, NO WIFI driver after installing chipset, and drivers.

Newly Built PC, NO WIFI driver after installing chipset, and drivers.: Good Evening, I've been struggling for about a week now, this is my first ever pc build. every piece is brand spanking new. I've download all updated drivers to a USB then transfer on to my PC. I installed all my drivers, but I have yet to see my wifi appear. The only option...