Windows 10: Uninstall Error "Windows cannot find..."

Discus and support Uninstall Error "Windows cannot find..." in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was mid-update on my Zoom application and the update crashed. Now I'm unable to open Zoom error says "the item 'Zoom.exe' that this shortcut refers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidDrustrup, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Uninstall Error "Windows cannot find..."

I was mid-update on my Zoom application and the update crashed. Now I'm unable to open Zoom error says "the item 'Zoom.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed, moved.... and I also am unable to uninstall it and start over. When I try to uninstall, I get the error "Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\....AppData\Roaming\Zoom\uninstall\Installer.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." I tried using the Revo Uninstaller with no success. Any other ideas? Thank you everyone for your time!

:)

DavidDrustrup, Oct 7, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall Error "Windows cannot find..." :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 7, 2021
  3. Drone Win User
    Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Oct 7, 2021
  4. Uninstall Error "Windows cannot find..."

can't uninstall KB3132372

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, you are getting error while uninstalling KB3132372.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better:

• What is error message / error code you are getting
      uninstalling KB3132372?
    • What happens when you try to uninstall KB3132372?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the update from Programs & Features and check.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ X key
    • Select Programs & Features
    • Click on View Installed Updates
    • Select the update > Click Uninstall

Please update us with the required information. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Uninstall Error "Windows cannot find..."

1. Uninstall Error "Windows cannot find..." - Similar Threads - Uninstall Error cannot

2. Error: "Windows cannot find...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: "Windows cannot find...: Everytime I turn on my laptop I get this error: "C:\Program\Files\WindowsApps\b9eced6f.screenpadmaster_3.0.23.0_64x__qmb...\AsusScreenXpertUI.exe". Can anyone help me to fix it?...
  3. How do I uninstall an App that cannot be uninstalled? "Windows cannot find file.exe."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I uninstall an App that cannot be uninstalled? "Windows cannot find file.exe.": I wanted to uninstall 'Discord' from my computer and thought that deleting the application from my desktop and deleting a few files would do the trick, it had disappeared from the start bar and desktop after I had done this, but I didn't know I needed to UNINSTALL apps Though...
  4. How do I uninstall an App that cannot be uninstalled? "Windows cannot find file.exe."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall an App that cannot be uninstalled? "Windows cannot find file.exe.": I wanted to uninstall 'Discord' from my computer and thought that deleting the application from my desktop and deleting a few files would do the trick, it had disappeared from the start bar and desktop after I had done this, but I didn't know I needed to UNINSTALL apps Though...
  5. How do I uninstall an App that cannot be uninstalled? "Windows cannot find file.exe."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Uninstall Error "Windows cannot find..."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Error "Windows cannot find...": I was mid-update on my Zoom application and the update crashed. Now I'm unable to open Zoom error says "the item 'Zoom.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed, moved.... and I also am unable to uninstall it and start over. When I try to uninstall, I get the error...
  7. Uninstall Error "Windows cannot find..."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Error "Windows cannot find...": I was mid-update on my Zoom application and the update crashed. Now I'm unable to open Zoom error says "the item 'Zoom.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed, moved.... and I also am unable to uninstall it and start over. When I try to uninstall, I get the error...
  8. Cannot Find Program to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Find Program to Uninstall: Hello, I tried to install Encyclopedia Britannica from a DVD, but it appeared to stall, so I stopped the installation. When I tried to reinstall it, a message popped up and said it could not continue with the installation until I removed the previous installation, which I...
  9. Windows cannot find error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find error: Hi In the last 24hrs I have just started getting these error notices when trying to open attachments to emails. So far I have checked attached pdf, docx and xlsx files and when trying to open the attached document from the email, I get the error message however if I go to...
  10. Windows "cannot find" error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows "cannot find" error.: Every time I try and open an office 365 related file and some other random apps windows says it can't find c:\ "file location" and says make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. submitted by /u/CJMac1326 [link] [comments]...