Windows 10: Unfortunetly my laptop is not detecting printer after the last windows 11 update as it...

Discus and support Unfortunetly my laptop is not detecting printer after the last windows 11 update as it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Unfortunetly my laptop is not detecting printer after the last windows 11 update as it shows print spooler not running tried everything and spooler... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anosh V, Sep 20, 2024 at 4:57 AM.

1. Anosh V Win User

Unfortunetly my laptop is not detecting printer after the last windows 11 update as it...

Unfortunetly my laptop is not detecting printer after the last windows 11 update as it shows print spooler not running tried everything and spooler still not able to start or stop

:)

2. PiKo Win User

win10 sez no drivers for brither hl5040 printer

To be sure that you followed my suggestion correctly, I will specify some steps: CP>devices and printers>add a printer>the printer that I want isn't listed>add a local printer with manual settings>define port>Windows update and install

3. Anil K2 Win User
    Zebra thermal printer KR203 being detected as unspecified device, not as printer.

We have multiple KIOSK systems connected to Zebra KR203 printer. The printer used to work with Windows 10 1909 update but with the security updates (20h2 or 21h1), printer stopped working.

We performed below steps to create a driver which can support Zebra KR203 printer. Please suggest if we are missing something.

• We setup a development machine to work on this issue and installed Visual Studio 2019 and Windows Driver Kit Version 10.0.19041.685.
    • Uninstalled pre-installed Zebra printer driver.
    • Created a new project of type “V4 printer driver” on VS2019.
    • In the Create a V4 Print Driver Wizard, under Choose the driver rendering type:, selected V4 print driver with custom rendering filters (accepts XPS only). Kept other setup settings as default. After project is created, verified the necessary files after the creation of project as suggested by document. Followed the steps from the link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/print/building-a-basic-v4-printer-driver
    • Configured the target machine as per “Configure the driver solution for debugging and deployment” steps provided. Result: Complete
    • We are currently in “Build and deploy the driver” step of the link mentioned above. Result: Builds successfully but driver output states “please select a valid target machine for deployment from the project property page”.
    NOTE:

One day the printer started giving prints from MS word (windows 10 20H2 version), which was not working earlier. We tried to test the printer on another system following the same steps, but when we again connected the printer back to development machine, it stopped working and now it is not being detected as a printer, rather being detected as an unspecified device. (with or without Zebra’s own drivers)

4. Unfortunetly my laptop is not detecting printer after the last windows 11 update as it...

Printer not detected

I bought a canon pixma 2540s printer 2 days ago and I finished the installations from the cd and it worked , I closed my laptop and the next day the laptop made an update , the printer installation was gone and every time I try to reinstall it reaches
    step 3 which is connecting the printer to the laptop and it says " cant be detected I tried to do it manually the laptop keep refusing to read the printer and I'm 100% sure that it's connected and that the usb is working, sometimes it would say that the printer
    is detected for like 2 seconds and then it goes back to not detected .

Thema:

Unfortunetly my laptop is not detecting printer after the last windows 11 update as it...

1. Unfortunetly my laptop is not detecting printer after the last windows 11 update as it... - Similar Threads - Unfortunetly laptop detecting

2. Unfortunetly my laptop is not detecting printer after the last windows 11 update as it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unfortunetly my laptop is not detecting printer after the last windows 11 update as it...: Unfortunetly my laptop is not detecting printer after the last windows 11 update as it shows print spooler not running tried everything and spooler still not able to start or stop...
  3. printer has been able to connect to my laptop after the last update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer has been able to connect to my laptop after the last update.: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-has-been-able-to-connect-to-my-laptop/a5959695-f2e6-4c34-9df5-a3cda3b86987
  4. printer has been able to connect to my laptop after the last update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer has been able to connect to my laptop after the last update.: help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-has-been-able-to-connect-to-my-laptop/a5959695-f2e6-4c34-9df5-a3cda3b86987
  5. Printers go offline after last windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printers go offline after last windows update: I have read various discussions and feel this is a more generalized problem. I use an HP 8600 at home with one computer hooked up via wire from modem and two printing via wi-fi. I also have the problem at work using a Samsung copier/fax unit and an HP 8210, both on intranet....
  6. printer not working after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer not working after last Windows update: My laser printer won't work after the last Windows update. My inkjet printer still works. How do I get my laser printer TallyGenicom Intelliprint 9035 working?...
  7. Printer issues after last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer issues after last Windows 10 update: I installed Windows 10 updates KB4560960 and KB4561600 on 10 June 2020. Prior to that my Brother wireless MFC-490CW printer was working as normal. Today it will not print from the internet. I can print my user settings and can scan and copy. Anyone else have this issue? I...
  8. Windows installation no longer detected after last update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows installation no longer detected after last update: Hey guys, A week ago or so my PC was updated to the latest build of Windows 10 (i think its 1903?). My PC is running pretty much 24/7. Now...i just rebooted and it turns out windows.can no longer find the boot device or windows installation. After this happens the PC...
  9. After last Windows 10 update my printer will not print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After last Windows 10 update my printer will not print: After last Windows 10 update my printer will not print and there is no error message. The printer prints its own report so the printer does print. The documents stay in the queue or say printing but nothing is happening. The printer worked before the last update....
  10. My Printer is not working after the last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Printer is not working after the last update: My Printer is not working after the last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-not-working-after-the-last-update/1ab3b54a-c034-48da-8855-bc1ef2da884d