Windows 10: Unfixable Error.

Discus and support Unfixable Error. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I start up my pc, I keep on getting this error. I tried re-installing the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages x64 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FriedRadish, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Unfixable Error.

Whenever I start up my pc, I keep on getting this error. I tried re-installing the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages x64 and x86.from this site https://docs.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170 .but it still does not work. I tried doing a windows update. But then, this is all I got.I also tried resetting the PC, but it kept on saying something went wrong while resetting the PC. And nothing changes. And when I do an SFC scan, it says, "found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.".

:)

FriedRadish, Apr 13, 2022
  2. bdanmo Win User

UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account?

The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join.

Thoughts?

bdanmo, Apr 13, 2022
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. Tenforo Active Member

Unfixable Error.

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Unfixable Error. :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Unfixable Error. :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Unfixable Error. :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Unfixable Error. :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Unfixable Error. :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Unfixable Error. :D

Tenforo, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Unfixable Error.

1. Unfixable Error. - Similar Threads - Unfixable Error

2. After the February 2024 cumulative update, i've encountered multiple unfixable errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the February 2024 cumulative update, i've encountered multiple unfixable errors.: the big ones are as follows:1. non-admin accounts cannot view or access taskbar whatsoever2. admin accounts cannot open settings at all3. non-admin accounts sit on a black screen for 5+ minutes each restart4. File Manager, when opened from the Recycle Bin the only way to open...
  3. After the February 2024 cumulative update, i've encountered multiple unfixable errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After the February 2024 cumulative update, i've encountered multiple unfixable errors.: the big ones are as follows:1. non-admin accounts cannot view or access taskbar whatsoever2. admin accounts cannot open settings at all3. non-admin accounts sit on a black screen for 5+ minutes each restart4. File Manager, when opened from the Recycle Bin the only way to open...
  4. Unfixable DISM error on Windows 10 Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unfixable DISM error on Windows 10 Client: We got a company laptop, that ran into some strange issues with Outlook two days ago. Upon checking the history of system changes during that time, I found the failed Windows update KB5032339. When trying to re-trigger the update, or reverting back to system restore point...
  5. Unfixable DISM error on Windows 10 Client

Unfixable DISM error on Windows 10 Client: We got a company laptop, that ran into some strange issues with Outlook two days ago. Upon checking the history of system changes during that time, I found the failed Windows update KB5032339. When trying to re-trigger the update, or reverting back to system restore point...
  6. Unfixable DISM error on Windows 10 Client

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.: By "nothing" I mean administrator privileges, startup repair or File Explorer. Even the bloody volume window causes the taskbar to reload, and the Start and Search menus are slow as molasses.I tried a proposed "Sounds" fix, nothing. All other proposed fixes use Admin CMD or...
  8. File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.

File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.: By "nothing" I mean administrator privileges, startup repair or File Explorer. Even the bloody volume window causes the taskbar to reload, and the Start and Search menus are slow as molasses.I tried a proposed "Sounds" fix, nothing. All other proposed fixes use Admin CMD or...
  9. File system error -1073741818. Stubborn and seemingly unfixable. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. This app can't run on your pc error unfixable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc error unfixable: Hey,My PC has a odd error which says This app can't run on your pc.But the issue is I uninstall apps that I assume won't work.I did it but then it still has this error.PLEASE REPLYTY <3...