Windows 10: Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number

Discus and support Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Unable to unblock MS account nor to add to active account phone number from Ukraine. It’s says change method and after that goes back to page “select... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DZ CIP, Sep 5, 2024.

1. DZ CIP Win User

Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number

Unable to unblock MS account nor to add to active account phone number from Ukraine. It’s says change method and after that goes back to page “select region and phone number”

:)

DZ CIP, Sep 5, 2024
  2. marzen99 Win User

Cannot unblock blocked number

I have a phone number in my blocked numbers list that was added in error. I cannot unblock the number. I have tried holdong down the number and telling the phone to unblock it. I have also checked the box next to it and pressed unblock. I get a message
    the number has been unblocked, but when I go back and check the number is back in the list. I even unblocked all the numbers in my list. all were unblocked except the one. I would appreciate some guidance. Thanks.

marzen99, Sep 5, 2024
  3. Billy Med Win User
    how do I unblock an individual number on my lumia 640

Hi Dorothy,

To check if a number is blocked on your phone, you can do the following steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Go to Extras, then choose Call+SMS filter. Instead of tapping Extras, you can also type "Call+SMS filter" at the search box.
    • Tap Blocked numbers.
    • If there are listed numbers that you wish to unblock, tap and hold the number.
    • Tap Unblock.
    Let us know if you need further help in unblocking numbers of your phone.

Billy Med, Sep 5, 2024
  4. Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number

How do i unblock numbers, on the windows 10 phone update.i

Hello,

To unblock numbers on your Windows 10 Mobile. You can follow these steps provided below:

1. Open the Phone app.
    2. Tap on History at the top, and tap on the More

Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number [​IMG]
      button at the bottom right corner.
    3. Tap on Blocked calls.
    4. Tap on the Menu button at the top left corner.
    5. Tap on Blocked list.
    6. You will now see all added phone numbers on your block list.
    7. Press and hold on a phone number you want to remove from the block list until the menu opens, and tap on
      Unblock number in the menu.

Let us know how it goes.

3482be97-15ec-4271-be40-2f9a31b21207, Sep 5, 2024
Thema:

Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number

1. Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number - Similar Threads - Unavailability unblock account

2. CHANGING PHONE NUMBER ON ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CHANGING PHONE NUMBER ON ACCOUNT: How do I change my phone number on my account?* Changed to a question & moved from Office/Word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-phone-number-on-account/7348b23e-1a34-4ed1-bc3f-5b08fe721433
  3. Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number: Unable to unblock MS account nor to add to active account phone number from Ukraine. It’s says change method and after that goes back to page “select region and phone number”...
  4. Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unavailability to unblock MS account with ukrainian phone number: Unable to unblock MS account nor to add to active account phone number from Ukraine. It’s says change method and after that goes back to page “select region and phone number”...
  5. Fraudulent change of my MS account's phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraudulent change of my MS account's phone number: I need to connect with account security because I received a call from 833-363-4450 telling me that my account phone number was being changed. I had to respond with a 2F text Number. Before i could I am 80, I transposed the number and the line went dead. I NEED HELP.Over the...
  6. Fraudulent change of my MS account's phone number

Fraudulent change of my MS account's phone number: I need to connect with account security because I received a call from 833-363-4450 telling me that my account phone number was being changed. I had to respond with a 2F text Number. Before i could I am 80, I transposed the number and the line went dead. I NEED HELP.Over the...
  7. Fraudulent change of my MS account's phone number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Change account phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change account phone number: How do I change the account phone number? every response I’ve seen says to log in to security settings…BUT…that wants me to verify my account with a TEXT…I no longer have that phone…VERY FRUSTRATING...
  9. Change account phone number

Change account phone number: How do I change the account phone number? every response I’ve seen says to log in to security settings…BUT…that wants me to verify my account with a TEXT…I no longer have that phone…VERY FRUSTRATING...
  10. Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Phone Number - Block or Unblock on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Block or Unblock Phone Numbers on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information You can block unwanted calls on your Windows 10 Mobile phone by adding phone numbers to your block list. If a blocked...