Windows 10: Unauthorized device in the network section of windows

Discus and support Unauthorized device in the network section of windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but it's a good start.Periodically a device appears in my network section in the windows explorer, under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by John13Doe14, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Unauthorized device in the network section of windows

Hi,Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but it's a good start.Periodically a device appears in my network section in the windows explorer, under the category "monitors". I do not recognize this device, nor am I able to get any info from it by ways of windows.I have tried changing my wifi password and to blacklist its mac-address, but to no avail.I have no idea what it could be, or if its a bug or what.Please see the attached image.I am very concerned.

:)

John13Doe14, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Jdaso Win User

Unauthorized Network Devices

I have Windows 10 and Unauthorized Network Devices have been appearing in my Network on all my computers. I have a Netgear, I changed administrator and wireless passwords twice. I stopped using Homgroup Network. But still they keep on appearing.

Please any advice on how to stop unauthorized network devices appearing in my network. Or if I have to be concerned.

This is the list of those unauthorized devices:

Network Device: w5_mpcs_us

Manufacturer: LGE

Model: LGMS323

Mc Address: 50:55:27:d0:84:27

Network Device: shamu

Manufacturer: motorola

Model: Nexus 6

Mac Address: e8:91:20:00:b2:2c

Model Number: Nexus 6

Network Device: Viera Lan

Manufacturer: Panasonic

Model: WPS_STA

Model Number: 01234567

Mc Address: bc:30:7d:19:96:4e

Network Device: e2nav_vzw

Model: VS810PP

Mac Address: 0c:48:85:b8:f8:dc

Network Device: full_ariel

Manufacturer: Amazon

Model: KFASWI

Mac Address: 74:75:48:2a:0f:32

Network Device: w5c_vzw

Model: LG-VS450PP

Model Number: LG-VS450PP

Mac Address: 64:89:9a:69:16:30

All of them saying:

Manufacturer Webpage Unavailable

Model Webpage Unavailable

Presentation Webpage unavailable

I will appreciate your help

Jdaso, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Jdaso Win User
    Unauthorized Network Devices

Two more unauthorized devices popped up in my network. They are the following:

Network Device: rk2928sdk

Manufacturer: rockchip

Model Number: M752

Mac Address: 20:59:a0:a8:54:10

Network Device: w3c_trf_us

Model Number: LGL34C

Mac Address: 0c:48:85:bc:24:fa

This didn't happen in Windows 7; it's happening after I upgraded to Windows 10. Please let me know it this has to do with Windows 10.

Thank you

Jdaso, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Unauthorized device in the network section of windows

Unauthorized devices on home network

When I go to File Explorer > Network, I can see that unauthorized devices (w5c_trf_us) (douglas) on our home network (see photos below).

The authorized devices on the network are two computers (both running windows 10), a printer, a TV and Chromecast.
    Neither computer has been turned into a WIFI hotspot using Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile Hotspot > On/Off. Both computers have Norton 360 installed and Windows Defender is active.

Our ISP is Comcast and both computers use a private Ethernet connection.
    I have turned off Comcast’s feature that turns our modem into a home WIFI hotspot (https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/disable-xfinity-wifi-home-hotspot).

How do I deny unauthorized access to our home network?

Larry Buschman, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Unauthorized device in the network section of windows

1. Unauthorized device in the network section of windows - Similar Threads - Unauthorized device network

2. Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager.: Please explain, what is many things in network adaptor section of device manager. * Moved from Community Center* Original title: Device manager question...
  3. Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device manager question. What are the many things in network adaptor section of device manager.: Please explain, what is many things in network adaptor section of device manager. * Moved from Community Center* Original title: Device manager question...
  4. unauthorized devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unauthorized devices: I found a device that is not mine listed under my devices. Will not let me lock it and the last known place shown is somewhere in India. How do I delete this device if I don't have control over that device. When I try to lock it, it said network problems try again. Help...
  5. Network card Auto disables and cannot be found in the DEVICE MANAGER section

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network card Auto disables and cannot be found in the DEVICE MANAGER section: * My Wifi card automatically disables out of no warning. * Started happening to me many times after a major update from back in August 2019. * For nearly 2 months the thing didn't work at all. Later after some update it atleast started working October. * Still it gets...
  6. Found random Bluetooth devices in "Devices and other devices" section

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Found random Bluetooth devices in "Devices and other devices" section: [ATTACH] Today while I was pairing my phone to my PC I saw these Microsoft devices with random string of letters and numbers already paired. Should I be worried about them or leave them as they are?...
  7. Wifi Adapter missing in Network Adapter section of Device Manager

Wifi Adapter missing in Network Adapter section of Device Manager: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on my HP laptop. I recently reloaded Windows 10 using a Windows 10 installation mediaUSB. After reloading, I found that the wifi adapter is missing in the device manager. [ATTACH] Due to this I am unable to connect to any Wifi network. The network...
  8. Modem doesn't showing in Network Infrastucture section but in Computers Section

Modem doesn't showing in Network Infrastucture section but in Computers Section: I have a modem but i can't see it in network infrastucture section. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modem-doesnt-showing-in-network-infrastucture/f36e14b9-575b-4970-8a32-3b353f389cf3
  9. Unauthorized account and connected device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unauthorized account and connected device: I just discovered while troubleshooting computer problems today that a Microsoft account was created for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and one (or all) of my devices are connected to this account. I changed the password for the account, logged in, set up two...
  10. scanning and blocking unauthorized devices via right click on network interface device list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    scanning and blocking unauthorized devices via right click on network interface device list: need to be able to block unauthorized devices via right click[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/scanning-and-blocking-unauthorized-devices-via/9c679e0d-b6c1-4451-9307-a9c06b63793f