Windows 10: Unauthorized Charge

Discus and support Unauthorized Charge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Around May 1 I decided to try Microsoft 365 for free and I started a new account and I gave them my credit card information. But then I was able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JULIE O'CONNOR1, Jun 3, 2024.

1. Unauthorized Charge

Around May 1 I decided to try Microsoft 365 for free and I started a new account and I gave them my credit card information. But then I was able to recover a personal account and I also have a work account that I use so I deleted everything and cancelled the subscription so I thought. For the last couple of days Microsoft65 has been trying to bill me 123.17 and so I changed my card and locked it. I have been looking for support and the chat box does not load so I sent this to technical support. Then I asked for a call back which I am waiting for...I checked my personal account and there is no

:)

JULIE O'CONNOR1, Jun 3, 2024

2. Unauthorized charges

I have unauthorized charge on my account every month.

Ann Nance - ANance, Jun 3, 2024
  3. unauthorized charge

I have an unauthorized charge on my card and I dont have any transactions on my microsoft account.

Melissa Stone3, Jun 3, 2024
  4. Unauthorized Charge

unauthorized charges

I have 6 unauthorized charges in my microsoft account, i did do this charges each of the 6 charges are $50 each ones, i try to get a refund but there is no way to do this in the page, i need to solve this problem, could you point me to the right number to call?

Laura Sanchez1, Jun 3, 2024
Thema:

Unauthorized Charge

1. Unauthorized Charge - Similar Threads - Unauthorized Charge

2. How to report fraud for unauthorized charges on live account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to report fraud for unauthorized charges on live account?: Yesterday a scammer used my live account to purchase gift cards with presumably someone else's stolen credit card info. According to my account's sign-in activity, the scammer logged in near Stockton, CA, while the credit card owner's address was listed in NYC. I was able to...
  3. How to report fraud for unauthorized charges on live account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to report fraud for unauthorized charges on live account?: Yesterday a scammer used my live account to purchase gift cards with presumably someone else's stolen credit card info. According to my account's sign-in activity, the scammer logged in near Stockton, CA, while the credit card owner's address was listed in NYC. I was able to...
  4. How to report fraud for unauthorized charges on live account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I need somebody to contact me on unauthorized charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need somebody to contact me on unauthorized charge: Charged my bank account when I call it's not accepting my phone number and it's getting really aggravating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-somebody-to-contact-me-on-unauthorized/38d06dfa-9b72-4fa0-ae96-3a9ec870a8d1
  6. I need somebody to contact me on unauthorized charge

I need somebody to contact me on unauthorized charge: Charged my bank account when I call it's not accepting my phone number and it's getting really aggravating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-somebody-to-contact-me-on-unauthorized/38d06dfa-9b72-4fa0-ae96-3a9ec870a8d1
  7. Unauthorized Charge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unauthorized Charge: We had an unauthorized charge on our business credit card - all it gives us is the date and the total. The managers whos card was used does not have a "microsoft account" to be able to look at any order history. She was out of town when the purchase was made. We have the date...
  8. I need help with unauthorized credit card charges. help.microsoft.com is completely useless.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with unauthorized credit card charges. help.microsoft.com is completely useless.: I have noticed two unauthorized charges on my credit card for Microsoft Gift Cards - Digital Code. I have tried numerous ways of contacting a human being about this billing issue to no avail. Microsoft's response to my requests for help has consistently been to log in to...
  9. I need help with unauthorized credit card charges. help.microsoft.com is completely useless.

I need help with unauthorized credit card charges. help.microsoft.com is completely useless.: I have noticed two unauthorized charges on my credit card for Microsoft Gift Cards - Digital Code. I have tried numerous ways of contacting a human being about this billing issue to no avail. Microsoft's response to my requests for help has consistently been to log in to...
  10. I have a question about unauthorized charges on my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question about unauthorized charges on my account.: There are several unauthorized charges to my account. How can I have them reversed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-question-about-unauthorized-charges-on-my/a035b4ba-fd4c-493f-9820-940e56bafad5