Windows 10: Unable to use the unallocated space present left to the local disks

Discus and support Unable to use the unallocated space present left to the local disks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently added a SSD in my computer and installed windows in it. At that time I formatted the local disk C of HDD and then deleted it. I thought to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HardikJaiswal, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Unable to use the unallocated space present left to the local disks

I recently added a SSD in my computer and installed windows in it. At that time I formatted the local disk C of HDD and then deleted it. I thought to allocate that memory later. After the window installation the HDD has become dynamic disk and the unallocated memory is left to local disk. I am not able to convert that memory into new volume nor I am able to extend other disks. I have tried EaseUS , minitool partition wizard, AOMEI partition assistant, diskpart and computer management but none of them could resolve the issue.

:)

HardikJaiswal, Dec 13, 2021
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Dec 13, 2021
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Dec 13, 2021
  4. UserTen Win User

Unable to use the unallocated space present left to the local disks

Unable to Use Unallocated Space to Extend Partition

Okay...thanks. Will look at it tomorrow. FYI, I figured out how to get that unformatted G partition back into D.

In Disk Management, I right clicked G and selected "Delete Volume." That rendered the partition as unallocated. I was then able to extend D with that space.

Thanks again for all of the help!

Unable to use the unallocated space present left to the local disks [​IMG]

UserTen, Dec 13, 2021
Thema:

Unable to use the unallocated space present left to the local disks

1. Unable to use the unallocated space present left to the local disks - Similar Threads - Unable unallocated space

2. The disk space is showing unallocated space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The disk space is showing unallocated space.: While i was checking it is showing 5 mb unallocated is this right .i have 1 tb hdd is it good to show 931 gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-disk-space-is-showing-unallocated-space/82fc8895-87f0-4ea5-bcd6-a761f8b71540
  3. The disk space is showing unallocated space.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The disk space is showing unallocated space.: While i was checking it is showing 5 mb unallocated is this right .i have 1 tb hdd is it good to show 931 gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-disk-space-is-showing-unallocated-space/82fc8895-87f0-4ea5-bcd6-a761f8b71540
  4. The disk space is showing unallocated space.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to use the unallocated space present left to the local disks

Unable to use the unallocated space present left to the local disks: I recently added a SSD in my computer and installed windows in it. At that time I formatted the local disk C of HDD and then deleted it. I thought to allocate that memory later. After the window installation the HDD has become dynamic disk and the unallocated memory is left...
  6. Unable to use the unallocated space present left to the local disks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use the unallocated space present left to the local disks: I recently added a SSD in my computer and installed windows in it. At that time I formatted the local disk C of HDD and then deleted it. I thought to allocate that memory later. After the window installation the HDD has become dynamic disk and the unallocated memory is left...
  7. Unallocated disk space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unallocated disk space: [ATTACH] After installing Windows 10 Pro for the first time I notice that I'm missing disk D. I tried ''New Simple Volume'' on unallocated disk but doesn't work. I would appreciate your help. Thanks!...
  8. Unable to allocate or merge the unallocated disk space

Unable to allocate or merge the unallocated disk space: i installed ubuntu with windows like in a dual boot setup after sometime i didn't required it so i deleted ubuntu and removed the dual boot... now when i try to reclaim the partition of around 45 GB to be used for ubuntu i am neither able to merge it with my main data drive...
  9. Unable to format unallocated disk space

Unable to format unallocated disk space: I swapped out my hard drive to an SSD and cloned the drive. The initial drive was 500Gb and the new SSD has 1Tb capacity.Everything went well, however I cannot format 500Gb of un allocated space. I receive the following error message. How can I format unallocated space and...
  10. Unallocated Disk Space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unallocated Disk Space: I recently bought a small laptop to do admin work while out-of-town. The computer came in with a 100 MB partition allocated to Recovery. That didn't leave me enough room for a Windows upgrade. There was nothing in the partition so I created an external Recovery, deleted the...