Windows 10: Unable to sign in to my Microsoft Surface Pro 7

Discus and support Unable to sign in to my Microsoft Surface Pro 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a new to me Microsoft surface Pro 7. And it keeps asking me to sign in with a school or work email. This is a personal device. How do I bypass... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by looster_701, Oct 7, 2024 at 6:17 PM.

1. Unable to sign in to my Microsoft Surface Pro 7

I have a new to me Microsoft surface Pro 7. And it keeps asking me to sign in with a school or work email. This is a personal device. How do I bypass this?Thank you.

:)

looster_701, Oct 7, 2024 at 6:17 PM

2. Surface pro issue- Unable to Sign-in

Hi Lorna,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply to the following questions to better understand your query.

1. Do you mean that you are unable to sign in to your User Account?

2. If yes, are you using a Microsoft Account or a local account?

However, I would suggest you try using the On-screen keyboard. Follow the steps below.

1. Click on the ease of access icon and then select On-screen Keyboard.

2. If you are able to login using the on screen keyboard. You need to update your drivers in the Device Manager. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + R key to open run command. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click
      Enter.

• Expand Keyboard.

• Right-click on the Keyboard and select
      Update Driver Software

• Restart the computer and check.
    If you are unable to sign in to Microsoft account, you may recover your password by click on the link below and following the mentioned steps.

I can't sign in to my Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Oct 7, 2024 at 6:18 PM
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

4. Ravenas Win User

Unable to sign in to my Microsoft Surface Pro 7

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

All of this doesn't matter what so ever. The fact is Windows 8 tablets are priced way too high. People are going to by the iPad long before they ever buy these simply because of price point. Microsoft had a great idea to have the same UI across all of their devices, but they are dead in the water due to price.

Thema:

Unable to sign in to my Microsoft Surface Pro 7

1. Unable to sign in to my Microsoft Surface Pro 7 - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Unable to sign in to my Microsoft Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in to my Microsoft Surface Pro 7: I have a new to me Microsoft surface Pro 7. And it keeps asking me to sign in with a school or work email. This is a personal device. How do I bypass this?Thank you....
  3. Unable to rename Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to rename Surface Pro 7: I have a Surface Pro 7 running Windows 11. When I attempt to rename the PC the option is disabled Grayed out in settings.It seems like my account does not have administrator permissions. I don't understand this since I am the only user.How can I rename my Surface Pro 7?...
  4. Unable to rename Surface Pro 7

Unable to rename Surface Pro 7: I have a Surface Pro 7 running Windows 11. When I attempt to rename the PC the option is disabled Grayed out in settings.It seems like my account does not have administrator permissions. I don't understand this since I am the only user.How can I rename my Surface Pro 7?...
  5. Unable to login Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login Surface Pro 7: Hi,I have a laptop Microsoft Surface Pro 7 but I forgot the login password and it's is having Bit locker encryption. I need to reset the password without data loss.Please let me know the solution.Thanks Dinesh...
  6. Unable to login Surface Pro 7

Unable to login Surface Pro 7: Hi,I have a laptop Microsoft Surface Pro 7 but I forgot the login password and it's is having Bit locker encryption. I need to reset the password without data loss.Please let me know the solution.Thanks Dinesh...
  7. Unable to login Surface Pro 7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Microsoft Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface Pro 7: Hi,My Microsoft Surface Pro 7, which is not even a year old freezes when I disconnect plug form power source. I have to force shut it. This has been happening for the past 4-5 days. I reset my PC but it did not help. Please let me know how I can solve it....
  9. Unable to setup surface pro 7

Unable to setup surface pro 7: I just bought a used surface pro 7, but am unable to set it up. Whenever I try I get "it looks like Windows didn't load correctly" . I've tried restarting multiple times, recovering/resetting back to factory. I can't do anything under admin since I've never been able to...
  10. Microsoft Surface Pro 7

Microsoft Surface Pro 7: In the middle of watching videos or even browsing, my screen goes black, but my backlit keyboard still glows. There are also instances where the brightness increases or decreases on its own and I'm sure it's not the "automatic brightness change as lighting changes" button...