Windows 10: Unable to sign in into Microsoft Store with my current account. However, it works using a...

Discus and support Unable to sign in into Microsoft Store with my current account. However, it works using a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings,[Apologies if this is not the appropriate topic for the question at hand]Like many people, I have had an very old Minecraft account that I,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sheogoya, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Sheogoya Win User

Unable to sign in into Microsoft Store with my current account. However, it works using a...

Greetings,[Apologies if this is not the appropriate topic for the question at hand]Like many people, I have had an very old Minecraft account that I, eventually, "migrated" into this Microsoft account I'm writing on and I've never encountered any problems since. Now, after reinstalling Minecraft Java, I'm unable to actually open the game past it's launcher. Signing in into the Minecraft launcher with my Microsoft account leads to an error message quoting: "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live - Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. 0x8000000D"Login into the Microsoft Store App

:)

Sheogoya, Apr 19, 2023

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 19, 2023
  3. CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT STORE

Thank you for your feedback. If the issue was not resolved after performing the steps provided we suggest disabling any security software (antivirus) temporarily. Take note that antivirus protects your PC against virus or malware. Make sure to enable it
    once done checking if the Store will work.

In case the issue was not fixed, we would suggest creating a new user account. This will help us the determine if the current user account is corrupted or not. Refer to the articles below to start creating a new account:

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Apr 19, 2023
  4. sam02 Win User

Unable to sign in into Microsoft Store with my current account. However, it works using a...

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 19, 2023
Thema:

1. Unable to sign in into Microsoft Store with my current account. However, it works using a... - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Unable to sign in into Microsoft Store with my current account. However, it works using a...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to sign in into Microsoft Store with my current account. However, it works using a...: Greetings,[Apologies if this is not the appropriate topic for the question at hand]Like many people, I have had an very old Minecraft account that I, eventually, "migrated" into this Microsoft account I'm writing on and I've never encountered any problems since. Now, after...
  3. Unable to sign in into Microsoft Store with my current account. However, it works using a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in into Microsoft Store with my current account. However, it works using a...: Greetings,[Apologies if this is not the appropriate topic for the question at hand]Like many people, I have had an very old Minecraft account that I, eventually, "migrated" into this Microsoft account I'm writing on and I've never encountered any problems since. Now, after...
  4. Unable to sign in using my Microsoft work account on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign in using my Microsoft work account on Windows 10 Pro: Hi there,After a while without using my home computer on Windows 10 Pro because of being abroad, I finally came back home and turned it on.As I expected, Windows was asking me to fix my work account. I tried to do so without success. I decided to delete this account from...
  5. Unable to sign in using my Microsoft work account on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in using my Microsoft work account on Windows 10 Pro: Hi there,After a while without using my home computer on Windows 10 Pro because of being abroad, I finally came back home and turned it on.As I expected, Windows was asking me to fix my work account. I tried to do so without success. I decided to delete this account from...
  6. Unable to sign in using my Microsoft work account on Windows 10 Pro

7. Sign in to Microsoft Store using work or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in to Microsoft Store using work or school account: Hi.In the new Microsoft Store, I was not able to find an option to sign in to the Store with my work or school account in addition to my personal Microsoft account.In the Windows 10 version of the new Microsoft Store, I found a button to add a work or school account to gain...
  8. Sign in to Microsoft Store using work or school account

Sign in to Microsoft Store using work or school account: Hi.In the new Microsoft Store, I was not able to find an option to sign in to the Store with my work or school account in addition to my personal Microsoft account.In the Windows 10 version of the new Microsoft Store, I found a button to add a work or school account to gain...
  9. Unable to sign into my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign into my Microsoft account: A repair place reinstalled Windows 10 Home to version Version 20H2. They created my last name as the local account administrator. I want to sign into my Microsoft account and not use my last name. I did the following, but it didn't work: I went to Settings > Accounts...
  10. Unable to sign into game using Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into game using Microsoft Account: Hey there, Community! I have seen a few folk having issues signing into some games on their PC/device, and been presented with an error 'something went wrong, please try again later' If you are greeted with this error message, please try the following troubleshooting...