Windows 10: Unable to see any of the Windows Hello Sign In Options

Discus and support Unable to see any of the Windows Hello Sign In Options in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to set up my picture password for login but all I see is "Password" under ways to sign in and the radio button to allow Windows Hello for Sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bunny Varun, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Unable to see any of the Windows Hello Sign In Options

I want to set up my picture password for login but all I see is "Password" under ways to sign in and the radio button to allow Windows Hello for Sign in is disabled. Please help!

:)

Bunny Varun, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows Hello Face Sign In Option Unavailable

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you are unable to use Windows Hello Face and PIN on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

You may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Reset Windows Hello Biometric Database:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on OK.
    3. Look for Windows Biometric Service, double click on it and click on Stop.
    4. Now, go to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioDatabase, take a backup of all the files inside the WinBioDatabase folder.
    5. After taking a backup of the files, delete all the files.
    6. Now, open Services by following step 1 and 2, and restart the Windows Biometric Service.
    7. Go to Start >> Settings >> Accounts >> Sign-in options and register the Face data again.

You may want to refer the suggestions provided by EddyK
    replied on ‎03-29-2020 in the thread
    Windows sign-in options "currently unavailable"

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 6, 2023
  3. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jul 6, 2023
  4. Unable to see any of the Windows Hello Sign In Options

Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 6, 2023
Thema:

Unable to see any of the Windows Hello Sign In Options

1. Unable to see any of the Windows Hello Sign In Options - Similar Threads - Unable Hello Sign

2. Unable to see any of the Windows Hello Sign In Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to see any of the Windows Hello Sign In Options: I want to set up my picture password for login but all I see is "Password" under ways to sign in and the radio button to allow Windows Hello for Sign in is disabled. Please help!...
  3. Windows Hello Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Sign-in Options: So, a week or two ago the fingerprint sign-in that I always use, had suddenly stopped working. I went to check on it and it had been all greyed out, claiming it's not available. And not only is the fingerprint sign-in not working, but neither is the facial recognition. These...
  4. Windows Hello Sign-in Options

Windows Hello Sign-in Options: So, a week or two ago the fingerprint sign-in that I always use, had suddenly stopped working. I went to check on it and it had been all greyed out, claiming it's not available. And not only is the fingerprint sign-in not working, but neither is the facial recognition. These...
  5. Unable to Sign in with Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to Sign in with Windows Hello: Hi All,I'm having an issue attempting to setup Windows Hello PIN within my organization. I have attempted to configure in both GPO and MDM Intune. I attempted both separately and together as I know there is a possiablily for conflict when configuring in both. In GPO on both...
  6. Unable to Sign in with Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Sign in with Windows Hello: Hi All,I'm having an issue attempting to setup Windows Hello PIN within my organization. I have attempted to configure in both GPO and MDM Intune. I attempted both separately and together as I know there is a possiablily for conflict when configuring in both. In GPO on both...
  7. Unable to Sign in with Windows Hello

8. Windows Hello not working for any sign in option

Windows Hello not working for any sign in option: I've got my fingerprint and pin sign in set up on my laptop. But when I try to sign in with my fingerprint it says that my pin is required to sign in. Then when I put in my pin, I'm given the Error message: "something happened and your pin isn't available, please sign in...
  9. I can't add any more Windows Hello sign-in options

I can't add any more Windows Hello sign-in options: I have an XPS 13 9380 that I got for Christmas recently. I was setting up my computer and I added both the Pin and a fingerprint. But, when I went back today to add all fingerprints on all hands, the face scanner, the fingerprint, and the pin said "This option is currently...
  10. Hello sign on option

Hello sign on option: The "Hello" sign in option has gone away after a windows 10 update, how do I get it working again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-sign-on-option/5399503e-1b36-4554-859c-ff1542ba0347