Windows 10: Unable to redeem Microsoft reward

Discus and support Unable to redeem Microsoft reward in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every time I enter in my phone number countless times It won't let me get this 10$ Xbox Gift card and its actually getting very annoying and I was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GamerFox5000, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Unable to redeem Microsoft reward

Every time I enter in my phone number countless times It won't let me get this 10$ Xbox Gift card and its actually getting very annoying and I was wondering if you could give me a solution to this I contacted the Reward support and are not responding. Here is some screenshots and some proof.

<Removed PII>

Unable to redeem Microsoft reward 2df5089d-9923-44a4-9cd3-cb73f75aeeb0?upload=true.png

***Title Modified from I can't redeem my reward***

:)

GamerFox5000, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Nat360 Win User

How to redeem Microsoft rewards gift card money?

Hi. I have been using Microsoft rewards for some time now and I was finally able to redeem a Microsoft 5 dollar gift card. I followed all the instruction listed on the screen and received 5 US dollars in my account balance. Now, the question I have is
    how do I redeem this account balance, I want to rent a movie? (Do I need to put my credit card details in to redeem this account balance?)

Nat360, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Microsoft Rewards Failed to Redeem

In the past hour, I have redeemed 3 dollars worth of Xbox Live/Microsoft Points in order to purchase a game. Earlier today, I had a running total of approximately 13,000 Microsoft Rewards points, accumulated over the past few months.

I attempted to redeem another 10 dollars after the 3 dollar code, but after I attempted to purchase the 10 dollar code, the page presented me with an error, something to the effect of, "Sorry, it's not you, it's us," with some smaller print under that.
    When I looked on my email to see view the confirmation code for the 3 dollar one, I did not see a confirmation email for the 10 dollar one.

Under the assumption that the transaction didn't go through, I went back to redeem the 10 dollar code, but was surprised when I got an error stating that I "did not have sufficient points" to make the transaction.

So now I am without a 10 dollar Xbox Live code and approximately 10,000 Microsoft Rewards points.

I believe it is an error with the servers, and not a user error, but I am willing to accept that I was at fault if I receive the points back. Also, it is not an error with my email, as I have already received one confirmation email.

beasticle1199, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Unable to redeem Microsoft reward

Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Unable to redeem Microsoft reward

1. Unable to redeem Microsoft reward - Similar Threads - Unable redeem Microsoft

2. Can't redeem my rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't redeem my rewards: Unable to redeem my rewards..keeps saying will send verification code ..never sends any.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-redeem-my-rewards/025f48c2-f4e9-4c76-8b43-d138845e6844
  3. Can't redeem my rewards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't redeem my rewards: Unable to redeem my rewards..keeps saying will send verification code ..never sends any.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-redeem-my-rewards/025f48c2-f4e9-4c76-8b43-d138845e6844
  4. microsoft rewards redeem problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft rewards redeem problem: mirosoft rewards showing cotact you for rewards problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-redeem-problem/d83c21b0-6fa6-4d5f-a5f4-1c976a61d337
  5. microsoft rewards redeem problem

microsoft rewards redeem problem: mirosoft rewards showing cotact you for rewards problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-redeem-problem/d83c21b0-6fa6-4d5f-a5f4-1c976a61d337
  6. microsoft rewards redeem problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor: I want to buy something from the Microsoft store but it won't let me. I've been told I needed to be added to a Microsoft family group by a parent and have them enable my spending. However, I have only read about parents being to put credits/money into their child's account...
  8. Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor: I want to buy something from the Microsoft store but it won't let me. I've been told I needed to be added to a Microsoft family group by a parent and have them enable my spending. However, I have only read about parents being to put credits/money into their child's account...
  9. Redeeming Microsoft reward points/giftcards as a minor

10. Redeeming Rewards Question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming Rewards Question: I recently had a question about something I have redeemed. I got an email to check the winners but I did not see the item I redeemed on that page. The item I redeemed for was the Sweepstakes Surface Pro X Bundle. I'm not sure of the exact date of when they pull the winners,...